who has licorice dress(the promotion item)?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives who has licorice dress(the promotion item)?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  midnightmoon13 11 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Ganni38

i need the licorice dress badly. here is what i have for it: WZ, big black belt, gold safe,and webkinz friends items.you can chose up to 3 items. thanks for your support

Ganni38

okay also i can just trade my hat for WZ again. if you want me to do that, then write back and what do you mean by that? do you only send? if you do just tell me

dogfish

Hi Ganni, I mean i don’t trade. I don’t need to trade, and if I do it’s seldom. Do you have the old retired webkinz wishing well? The rainbow one? I will take that and the big black belt, if you have them. Also, I will just send the dress if this works out, SO JLMK, DF

Ganni38

i did add you today. my user has gum twice in it. i will be as kitty. tell me when you areĀ availableĀ  tell me if you get banned. also i traded WZ for elf hat(2005). can elf hat and big black belt do? elf hat is worth more then WZ so if you really want WZ this is the best choice. thanks.

dogfish

Hi Yes I got your request and excepted. I have many elf hat/shoes, I don’t actually trade, so hat will never turn into jeans. LOL Let me see what we can do, and I’ll let you know. If you want to list PSI go ahead. I don’t need anything specific, but you may have something a friend needs. TTYL DF

cheynne

dogfish – hope you see this, any news on nutty or friendly??? So miss touching base at least weekly

dogfish

Hi Cheynne, how are you? Wish I could answer your question. LOL LMK if your trade doesn’t work out, I have an extra cat’s meow garden, somewhere. It always takes FV a few days to get back to you. Take care DF

Ganni38

dogfish the webkinz friends items i have are gnomes(many of them), lion plush, and webkinz friends hat. also thanks i will accept that offer. can you tell me your user so i can add you and do you use kinzchat or kinzchat plus? just tell me.

dogfish

Thanks, I have those already. Add me at clo91 and i do have chat plus. JLMK when you can trade, I’m on everyday. I’ll be around until later tonight. DF

cutieny2008

@midnightmoon13: I have the turquoise cat hat. From Peek-a-Newz, right? What do you have to trade? I’m looking for clothing. :)

dogfish

Hey guys, what cat hat are you talking about? I only see purple and green. Do you mean the greenish one? Hey ganni, I may trade the dress for big black belt and WZ jeans. I always need to replace stuff I gift, so i can gift them again.LMK if you are interested. Which friends items do you have? DF

sorry i already got it from my sister but thanks tho! do u happen 2 have licorice dress?

sorry i got it from my sister :) do u have licorice dress for trade? (if the owner of this forum has already gotten it i don’t want to steal anyones trades) here is my clothing list clothing
        Purple high cut sneakers
        Witch hat
        3d glasses
        torn
        big black boots
        wings
        pink baby romper
        green kinz kringle hat and pants
        scare crow costume
        spring celebration shoes
        Glittering evening gown
        Shimmer gold / silver dress
        Rockerz punk leather jacket
        Rockerz punk pants
        Brilliant ball gown (raccoon psi)
        Dj
        And tons more

Estore psi
        Saphire bathtub
        candy corn mouse psi

i need this too! all i need is licorice dress and the turquois cat hat. after u get the dress is it ok if i post offers? :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.