who has licorice dress(the promotion item)?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives who has licorice dress(the promotion item)?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  midnightmoon13 11 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Ganni38

i need the licorice dress badly. here is what i have for it: WZ, big black belt, gold safe,and webkinz friends items.you can chose up to 3 items. thanks for your support

friendly1

Cheynee, That PSI and pet will be out next month. I will keep my eyes peeled for it for you. I will be needing the gemster so if you can save one, that would be great. Have a wonderful vacation, sounds like it may be fun!

friendly1

Hi Cheynne, Newz has not been working great for me, but good to see you on. Anything special you are looking for? I hope all will be back to normal soon. Friendly

cheynne

friendly – so nice to hear from you. If by chance you run across a Longhorn Steer PSI keep me in mind. If you need next month’s gemster, LMK. Will be a little late sending as am on vacation first week of Feb.

dogfish

Hi Cheynne, I can get that steer PSI for you, when it comes out. I can also hold the garden, easy since I don’t trade, just hard to locate. Just send Friendly the new gemster for the steer PSI. Easy peasy. No word from Nutty, hope she is well. TTYL DF

cheynne

dogfish – so nice to hear from you. Would you mind holding the garden until fudgey replies? Any idea what you would like in return?

Ganni38

hello yes i do have it, but can we please do the trade in kinzchat not kinzchat plus? if no is there anything else you need. i have LOTS of retired exclusives. if there is nothing else you need i will send both. thanks.

Ganni38

yes i do have it. can we do kinz chat because i am worried i might get scammed. if no is there anything else you need i have lots of retired exclusives. if no i guess i will risk my chances. thanks

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.