who has licorice dress(the promotion item)?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives who has licorice dress(the promotion item)?

This topic contains 23 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  midnightmoon13 11 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Ganni38

i need the licorice dress badly. here is what i have for it: WZ, big black belt, gold safe,and webkinz friends items.you can chose up to 3 items. thanks for your support

If anyone is still looking for licorice dress LMK because mine is for trade

i would reallly, really, really, really, love to have that dress! what are u looking for?

cheynne

friendly – will send gemster when I return from vacation. DF hope Nutty is well also, can I send the Garnet PSI in return for the steer PSI. And thanks for holding the garden fudge did reply on another forum so will see how trade goes.

dogfish

Hi cheynne, just send friendly the gemster when you can, for the steer PSI, when I get it. LOL I have the garnet PSI, so save for other trades. PLMK if you got the garden from FV. I think we confused her. If she sent it to me, I have not found it yet, but I’ll check when i get back from eating out. TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.