WHO HAS MAGIC W GUMBALL SEEDS OR BANANA SPLIT OR CANDY APPLE SEEDS

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHO HAS MAGIC W GUMBALL SEEDS OR BANANA SPLIT OR CANDY APPLE SEEDS

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  craftykid99 10 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

NXR1234

I HAVE A TON TO OFFER FROM RARE CLOTHING TO THE NON EXISTING EGYPTIAN THEME. MANY OTHER THINGS ARE TRADABLE TO YOU.

xomissmaria

i havee banaa seeds..lett kmoww whatt u have..thanks

redcherry783

Is there anything specific you want for them??

NXR1234

dogfish what is your webkinz username.

dogfish

HI I think I have seeds at this account discovermoon. feel free to send a FR. Molly I will take the gumball machine, if that works for you, I need it. NXR, I will check values today, I will send how ever many seeds are fair. DF PS you DO NOT need to water in WW only rake and harvest, tip of the day. LOL

mollyberger

I will send the gumball machine today

xomissmaria

what is your user nane so i know who i’m acceptin

mollyberger

dogfish can I have some to? I have some stuff from the retired kid room theme. I also have a lot of rare stuff like space bed , space lamp , space toy box, doghouse bed , old country bed, a lot of stuff from the kids theme, and a lot of other stuff. I also have gem birthstone lamps. wand sparkle tree and much more ! please consider!

Atomton

Hi Molly, those aren’t rares they are Curio Shop Only. Curio Shop Only’s show up much more often than some kinds of rares. If you need anything from the kid or space theme, i can help you look.-Atom

mollyberger

thx atom. I feel so embarrassed having that mixed up again. im have almost the whole kid theme but if want to help me with my space theme that would be awesome.

dogfish

HI molly, did you like the red dress I sent? Do you garden in WW? I have one nice farm. What kind of seeds do you have so far? I don’t need much but can help you with your garden. TTYL DF NXR, I will trade seeds for your Egyptian items add me hmmm, starlightglow, I can offer the promo gumball for your wall, floor and fridge, I will check to see if that is fair. Not sure of any of those values. DF

mollyberger

I loved the dress it was awesome! I do garden in ww but I nhave kinda forgot about it in the last month. my garden is gigantic so it is pretty long process to get every thing watered. if you want to help I could use some seeds? I can send a few curio shop only items like the fish lamp , gumball machine ,and the space cow poster.

NXR1234

yes I have: the walls, floors and the fridge. I may have other items but I know I definitely have those

dogfish

HI Can you list your Egyptian? I have all those seeds. I can always use extra of that theme. DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.