Who has Neo Gothic clock?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who has Neo Gothic clock?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dfhgkhdjkfghkdjf 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

dfhgkhdjkfghkdjf wrote on 2012-11-27 at 08:16 PM

Whoever does please tell me.

I know all the times on when specific things appear in the curio shop and I know the prices. If I know when it is going to be in there I will let you know!

dfhgkhdjkfghkdjf wrote on 2012-11-28 at 01:54 PM

kittensrule wrote on 2012-11-27 at 11:28 PM
      I have it!! I reallllly need priceless clothes, and i can add for that of couse. If not, can you make a list of your stuff for me? Thanks!!!!
      KR

For trade I have: Grand Egyptian Column, Blue Minaret Vase (Persian Item), Lemon Lime Time Clock (Pet Specific Item). I think that about all so tell me if you like anything.

Hi, I’ll trade one to you for the Lime Time Clock. Please add me at maximillionpoodle and tilliefrog.

kittensrule wrote on 2012-11-27 at 11:28 PM

I have it!! I reallllly need priceless clothes, and i can add for that of couse. If not, can you make a list of your stuff for me? Thanks!!!!
      KR

For trade I have: Grand Egyptian Column, Blue Minaret Vase (Persian Item), Lemon Lime Time Clock (Pet Specific Item). I think that about all so tell me if you like anything.

kittensrule

KR

i do! wat do u hav 2 ofer?

dfhgkhdjkfghkdjf wrote on 2012-11-27 at 08:16 PM

Whoever does please tell me.

I know all the times on when specific things appear in the curio shop and I know the prices. If I know when it is going to be in there I will let you know!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.