Who has Neo Gothic Theme?!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who has Neo Gothic Theme?!

This topic contains 75 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  miku12 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

2mytinytots

Hi

send me a friend request at mytinytots and I’ll send it to you. Nothing needed in return, enjoy.

MTT

2mytinytots

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-29 at 07:38 PM

2mytinytots wrote on 2012-11-29 at 07:00 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-29 at 05:31 PM

2mytinytots wrote on 2012-11-29 at 04:32 PM
      Hi
      Who is spax13? Can you give me your name on here please?
      MTT

MTT, if you are gifting to spax, fine, but be careful trading. They tricked Lady of the House out of her items and laughed about it. Take care, chloe

Hi Chloe
      Actually when you said who you were, I assumed that the other fr was from Puff themagicdragon. I found out today that is wasn’t. I had already sent spax 2 days worth of Neo Gothic. From what you say I guess I won’t be getting any of it back either. I did have some duplicates to send to puff but I don’t have another clock. Oh well, that’s what I get for assuming.LOL
      Thanks for looking out for me though, I appreciate it.
      MTT

At 8:00 kinztime the Neo gothic flat screen will be at the curio shop it is deluxe and can someone pick it up for me!!

Hi

No worries, I’m sending you one tomorrow.LOL Along with other things.

MTT

2mytinytots wrote on 2012-11-29 at 07:00 PM

Hi
      MTT

MTT, if you are gifting to spax, fine, but be careful trading. They tricked Lady of the House out of her items and laughed about it. Take care, chloe

Hi Chloe
      Actually when you said who you were, I assumed that the other fr was from Puff themagicdragon. I found out today that is wasn’t. I had already sent spax 2 days worth of Neo Gothic. From what you say I guess I won’t be getting any of it back either. I did have some duplicates to send to puff but I don’t have another clock. Oh well, that’s what I get for assuming.LOL
      MTT

At 8:00 kinztime the Neo gothic flat screen will be at the curio shop it is deluxe and can someone pick it up for me!!

2mytinytots

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-29 at 06:44 PM

Hi
      MTT

@ 2mytinytots! Can you send me the fireplace and other items now?!

Hi cutie

Sent them. Will send more tomorrow. If you’ve gotten some from Chloe can you tell me what so I don’t send duplicates please.

MTT

2mytinytots

Hi
      MTT

Hi Chloe

MTT

Hi
      MTT

I got your gift thanks so much!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.