Who has Neo Gothic Theme?!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who has Neo Gothic Theme?!

This topic contains 75 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  miku12 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

2mytinytots

Hi

send me a friend request at mytinytots and I’ll send it to you. Nothing needed in return, enjoy.

MTT

christinekc

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-25 at 07:28 PM

Well the title says it all! I especially need the Neo Gothic Fireplace! Thanks!

Hey! So I saw your post on estore points for trade and I got the flooring for you added you and I also have the um um um oh yeah! Couch and wardrobe if U need. If not I can trade the items so I’ll get a win either way lol!

dfhgkhdjkfghkdjf wrote on 2012-11-26 at 02:55 PM

Oh and the theme is Neo Gothic.

@2mintytos! I only have one account, but I was at school and I haven’t even added you yet! So I will do that in a sec!

christinekc

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-25 at 07:28 PM

Well the title says it all! I especially need the Neo Gothic Fireplace! Thanks!

Hey! So I saw your post on estore points for trade and I got the flooring for you added you and I also have the um um um oh yeah! Couch and wardrobe if U need. If not I can trade the items so I’ll get a win either way lol!

strengthen

I need any kind of iteams in the Neo Gothic theme but I would love if someone would send me the bed! If anyone is nice and kind to send me something without me sending anything back would be great. Again I will take any Neo Gothic pieces. My UN is strengthen. TX

greenart8

Right now at the Curio shop theres Neo Gothic Flooring!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.