Who has Neo Gothic Theme?!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who has Neo Gothic Theme?!

This topic contains 75 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  miku12 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

2mytinytots

Hi

send me a friend request at mytinytots and I’ll send it to you. Nothing needed in return, enjoy.

MTT

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-11-27 at 09:29 PM

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-27 at 10:10 AM

christinekc wrote on 2012-11-27 at 06:29 AM

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-26 at 07:31 PM

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-26 at 06:53 PM
      Hi MTT, Happy Birthday. I must say I really like your style. LOL Always helping others, and I would love to send you something special. If you tell me your fave item that you don\’t have I may have it. LMK I have every level 10, I think, and a lot of that WF stuff. PLMK DF/Chloe PS so sorry a while back I accidently took one of you accounts off my friends list. The pink one, sorry.

@ christinekc!!!! I am interested in all of those items! Thank you for picking up the flooring too! I will give you a mystery gift in return for the flooring just like I said I would on the other forum, but for the other items do you want anything in return or NO? Thanks!

Your welcome! I might have to kinzpost when I get home from school. You don\’t have to give anything in return but it would be helpful.

Um…. Does anyone else have Neo gothic and doesn’t need anything in return?!

What’s your User Name? :-)

Okay mytinytots, I said yes to your request and you can start sending me things big thanks to you!!!!!

winnie1120 wrote on 2012-11-27 at 09:29 PM

Hi MTT, Happy Birthday. I must say I really like your style. LOL Always helping others, and I would love to send you something special. If you tell me your fave item that you don\’t have I may have it. LMK I have every level 10, I think, and a lot of that WF stuff. PLMK DF/Chloe PS so sorry a while back I accidently took one of you accounts off my friends list. The pink one, sorry.

@ christinekc!!!! I am interested in all of those items! Thank you for picking up the flooring too! I will give you a mystery gift in return for the flooring just like I said I would on the other forum, but for the other items do you want anything in return or NO? Thanks!

Your welcome! I might have to kinzpost when I get home from school. You don\’t have to give anything in return but it would be helpful.

cutie2970

winnie1120

2mytinytots

Hi

Please accept my fr so I can start sending you things. Thanks.

MTT

strengthen

2mytinytots wrote on 2012-11-26 at 11:12 PM

strengthen wrote on 2012-11-26 at 05:33 PM
      I need any kind of iteams in the Neo Gothic theme but I would love if someone would send me the bed! If anyone is nice and kind to send me something without me sending anything back would be great. Again I will take any Neo Gothic pieces. My UN is strengthen. TX

The bed is on the way as soon as you except my fr.. Enjoy, nothing needed in return.
      MTT

Oh that is so nice! I just accepted your request.You are AWESOME!!!!!! THANKS SSOOO MUCH!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.