Who has promo items for trade????

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who has promo items for trade????

This topic contains 81 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hi i’m fudgeyvanilla! Does anyone have promo items for trade? I trade great things and i will list them ASAP! Thanks bye!

cheynne, hi there! i’m intrested in what youhave to offer….. but i’m quite attached to my garden, and i’m not sure how much that promo item is worth. do you mind if you added a PSI? nothing to dull or fancy. just medium. PLMKSNOL dogfish, i’m SOOOO sorry that my post to you didn’t come out! honestly i’m looking for any promo at all. i’m not the least picky. i just don’t want any clothing. unless its hamburger costume. i have a list above if you’d like to pick from it. PLMKSNOL.

dogfish

Hey FV, I’ll check for an extra hambuger, not my fave, so not sure how many I have. I will send it so your pet can look like a burger. Whatever floats your boat. LOL BTW the boys tree house is a slide, in case you didn’t know and it’s super cute. FV if you list the promo you need, I’ll check for extra. Hope you don’t mind, but I don’t need anything in return, I’m already drowning in items. I am a hoarder in WW. TTYL DF

cutieny2008

Hey dogfish! I’ve been trying to track you down. Thanks for sending all of those gifts! First that gingerbread cabin, then the ice dress package, and then, now, you send the charm shoes with a ton more Forest items! Literally, you send basically anything I write down here! Dogfish, that’s incredibly kind. I really don’t want to be taking too many things from you. Are you sure you want to give all these things away?! I sent you an item today but its really not enough for everything you’ve done for me. It’s the best I can do for now, sorry. I can grab any extra rares you might want. Is there ANYTHING I can get or do for you?

dogfish

Hi cutie, there is no need to send me expensive rares. I’ve been playing a long time and have all the rares I need/want. I feel so bad when I’m sent valuable items and would prefer a note or food, or some small item. You are right, I scan and try to send my friends anything I can when i see they need it. I have almost 3000 items in my main account dock. How embarressing. LOL I have a ton of duplicates, so NP I never send something I have just one of, The only thing you can do for me is enjoy the gifts I send, TTYL DF

dogfish

Hiya FV, How about I throw in the burger promo and Cheynne sends the tree house for the garden? Will that work for you? PLMK. The lava waterfall is estore, not promo, and it’s not being sold right now. I have that item in my lava dragon’s room and it is cool. I would be happy to send it, when it returns. There is also that cute lava fountian, the one that looks like a bird bath, it’s pretty cute too. TTYL DF

dogfish, hi there! that would be great! depends if cheynne posts or not….. i’m really not sure what i want! but if your not sure either i’ll take a look and anything that looks cool to me i want! :D heres my list. any gemsters, ( i like the rose, alexandrite, and blue zicron the most!) golden gorilla slide, boys/girls treehouse, fairy den dress, icing on the cake gazebo, lava waterfall, beetle bee helicopter, piano sofa, rainbow fountain of wow, tyranical rex slide, and over the rainbow ride! i don’t want to be greedy. i’d feel horrible if you sent me every one of thease awesome items! i’m not sure which ones are my favorite though….. my top 4 would be the over the rainbow ride, piano sofa, rainbow fountain of wow, tyranical rex slide. GAH I LOVE ALL OF THEM! how do i make a choice? hmmm….. can you pick for me? like, your least favorite ones that you have extras of. its so hard to decide! anywho, PLMKSNOL!

dogfish

Hi FV I will send the burger soon, and you will get the boy tree house from Cheyenne, deal done. LOL I have lots of those fountains of wow. I’ll send one tonight. Let me do some inventory on the others. The trex, I know i have just one, from my bff. How about the beetle? Got a bunch of those. I’ll go see and get back to you. DF

cool! so burger, beetle, and a fountain? that sounds awesome! :D … you are SOOOOO awesome!!!! XD YAYAYAYAY!!!!! SO HAPPY ALREADY! XD thanks so much! oh BTW, just a question but how many wacky jeans do you hav? just curious. PLMKSNOL

Sunny

i have almost all the promo up to date, just list some and i will respond to you as soon as possible.

hi sunny! i’m not quie sure if your talking to me or not. but if you are, may i ask if you have the lava waterfall, or the piano sofa? if not i’m not at all picky. just as long as there not clothes. not my taste! anyway, PLMKSNOL

cheynne

fudgey – this is bobilouie from Traders, interested in your Cat’s Meow Garden & have promo to offer (Boy’s Treehouse for one, also have lots of PSI. LMK

oh and does anyone have licorice dress for trade? that and the turquois cat hat are my only wants so plmk if anyone has them :)

never mind i got the cat hat from my sister :) does anyone have licorice dress for trade? :)

hi potenial people of this forum! here is my trading list! diamond piano, jungle gym glider, aquatriaum, fire sign carouesl, icy artic organ, topaz gemster, sunny savannah oasis, cats meow gadren, enchanted elven pipe organ, (NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE FOR TRADE! lol) and other things i’m forgetting about.

ladygaudiel

Hi what are you looking for in exchange for the cats meow garden and enchanted elven pipe organ? PLMK ladygaudiel

hi ladygaudiel, well, i made this forum asking for promo…. so i guess i want promo! i really don’t care which ones really. just not clothing unless its the hamburger costume. so if you hav any PLMK. and BTW, the elven pipe organ i noted saying, “never ever in my life for trade”. so i’m sorry but i’m not trading that. it was a christmas gift from “someone special”. it means alot to me, so i would not trade it. so PLMKSNOL

WildFire23

Hello fudgeyanilla! I have a lily pad dress for trade. PLMK if you need it. Thanks! -WF

dogfish

Hi FV, been wanting to talk to you for a while. I hope you liked your xmas gift, but you sent me too much back. If you don’t mind I will return the slide. I have a few and I’m sure you can use it for trading. Will that be OK with you? I really wanted to gift the organ to you, just had to wait until xmas. Have a good day, DF

wildfire, hi there! the lilly pad dress is a great item, but i’m not looking for clothing. i recall saying i did want promo ITEMS for trade. thank you for your offer though and thank you for coming to my forum! :D dogfish, hi there! your clo92? i keep forgetting who my friends are….  yay i was SOOOOOOOO happy when i got that! ELEVEN PIPE ORGAN! LOL. to much screaming? if you think its to much then its fine. but its YOUR gift! from me! its yours now and i gave to u ’cause i wanted to show u how much i apprecite the beond awesome gift you gave me! so keep it! oh BTW do you really think it was to much? i forgot what i gave you….. i forget things alot so you have to forgive me for that…. anyway, PLMKSNOL!

dogfish

Hi FV, I also forget things. I send so much you may get duplicates. LOL You sent me two PSI, including the sly slide. I will be gracious, still learning that, LOL and keep them. Thank you. What promo are you looking for, I have all. PLMK it would not have been too much for other people, just me. LOL The downfall for being a giver not a taker. TTYL DF PS yes I’m clo91,92 and 93

hey chloe i really wanted to thank you for the amazing gifts u sent me for christmas ur such an amazing friend to so many people here on wkn! i really wish i could have sent u better gifts but i’m very poor on webkinz lol :) thanks soooo much i was so excited that was my favorite gift :)

dogfish

Hi MNM, you are so welcome. I am happy to get anything, it’s the thought that counts. I really do believe that. Hope to chat more often now that things are working better, TTYL DF Hey Lady, except for the charm dress, I have tons of extra, I’ll start sending today, nothing needed in return, thanks for helping me scale back my docks. LOL DF

ladygaudiel

Hey Dogfish i was wondering if you had any extra clothes from the magical forest that you would be willing to trade. i’m looking for any of these: bramble circlet, charm fairy leggings, charm fairy shoes, charmed boots, charmed dress, charmed mushroom hat, magical forest pants, woodland tiara and magical forest top hat. I have some psi to trade: paws and claws armoire, the aardvark psi, pinto horse psi, black poodle psi, a super exclusive gift box.

mizztrina

i have the leggings, cirlet and shoes if you still need them

mizztrina

oops i also have the charm fairy skirt

WildFire23

It’s no problem. Sorry, I must have misunderstood. I hope you find the items you are looking for! Seems like you have great friends on here. Have a nice day! Thanks! -WF

ladygaudiel

Hello wild fire i’m interested in your lily pad dress. what do you want for it? i have rare items, exclusives, 1000 KC coins, coupons and superbeds. PLMK what you want in exchange for it. thanks!

WildFire23

Hello lady! For the lily pad dress, I am currently looking for the following things: vampiress veil, silver fairy cloak, kooky scientist wallpaper, bike planter, other promo/priceless. PLMK if you have any of the items I listed. Thanks! p.s. Will add where needed. -WF

cutieny2008

Hey @WildFire23! So, I know we’re working out a trade for the Treble Clef glasses already, but I am also interested in your Lily Pad Dress. Could we trade for that instead of this month’s Deluxe clothing? Let @ladygaudiel offer first, of course, because she got here first. :) But I’ll just put up a few items in case. I don’t have any other promo clothing to offer, cause I gotta start somewhere… I can offer the Halloween Headpiece (Deluxe), Rainbow Hat (Deluxe), Phantom Mask (Halloween 2010), SuperHero Outfit (PJ), Charmed Mushroom hat (Magical Forest), Cloud Adventure Hat, GW Spring Fedora, Autumn Sunset Toque, Charmed Fairy Skirt, Big Purple Bow Belt (GW), Vogue Vampire stuff, Toothy Bunny Mask (Spring Celebration), the Green Cat Ear Toque, and of course still the Blue Treble Clef Glasses. I can also offer furniture if needed. I am also looking for the Elegant Asian Headpiece and the Fairy Den Dress. ;)

cutieny2008

Oh! I’m also looking for Charm Fairy Shoes, if anyone has them.

emmodd

Hi Fudgeyvanilla! i dont think you know me….im DQ friend. i did have burger but i trading that for emo. do you need emo? tell me when you can…Thanks! :) Emmodd (:

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.