Who has promo items for trade????

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who has promo items for trade????

This topic contains 81 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Hi i’m fudgeyvanilla! Does anyone have promo items for trade? I trade great things and i will list them ASAP! Thanks bye!

pransser

Off your list I liked the Aquatriaum and Fire Sign Carousel the most, but I also like the Diamond Piano. And no, I don’t have any of those swing ATM, sorry!

heya pransser! i have more then the slide. i don’t have many signature or e-store PSI anymore. i have diamond piano, fire sign carousel, alps rescue station, aquatranium, icy artic organ, and thats just about it. i have some promo that i could trade for it though! i would trade my topaz gemster or my bettle bee helicopter for it with an add. oh BTW, do you have any four square swings for trade?

pransser

Sorry, just saw this. I saw, I can’t get over the generosity of everyone helping out. Well, I will go take a look at the list and see if there is anything that I am interested in. (:

jokerboy, no thats not promo. promo items is something that you get from the e-store. i’m not sure how you get it, but if you look at the adds, sometimes they’ll have this limited time special offer thing that is a promo item. hope i could help! dogfish, prannser, r u guys still on? i’m having a garden party and i want to invite you guys! what day and time do you think would work for you? PLMKSNOL

hello? pransser? anywho, i’m still looking for promo. (and if possible promo PSI) so if anyone has any PLMKSNOL

i dont know what promo is but i have a spinning fire hat. Is that promo?????

cutieny2008

That, I believe, is the Zodiac Fire Hat.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.