~~** WHO HAS SAIL DRESS OR GIRL SAIL TOP??? **~~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~~** WHO HAS SAIL DRESS OR GIRL SAIL TOP??? **~~

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  candyque400 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

I can get it for you! I REALLY need emo I can get the girl’s sail top ok?

schnauzersaregreat wrote on 2012-08-29 at 03:49 PM

Catcora15 wrote on 2012-08-28 at 11:03 PM
      Hey guys, I’m in desperate need of EITHER of these items. I’m offering emo jeans for either. Have a different offer on emo? Go ahead and offer I need a really good deal though because I really want sail. Thanks guys, good luck!

I have emoton jeans. Do you have anything else you have for my sail dress? Here is my other priceless that I have.
      Full Cat
      Sail Dress
      Emotion Jeans
      Round sail hat and I think I have more.

hey sag since you have full cat can you tell me what each piece is wirth?? thx :)

Hey guys, I’m in desperate need of EITHER of these items. I’m offering emo jeans for either. Have a different offer on emo? Go ahead and offer I need a really good deal though because I really want sail. Thanks guys, good luck!

I have emoton jeans. Do you have anything else you have for my sail dress? Here is my other priceless that I have.

Full Cat
      Sail Dress
      Emotion Jeans
      Round sail hat and I think I have more.

Hi, i have the Sail dress and would trade it for emo. PLMK.

puppyluver1156 wrote on 2012-08-28 at 11:39 PM

will you keep your emo on hold for me?? becasue sometimes I get the item and people are trading it already :(

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.