Who has Seeds?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who has Seeds?

This topic contains 81 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

snowy527

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-16 at 05:46 PM

I am looking for donut, banana split, and candy cane for my sister, and I need caramel apple and sour gumball for myself. LMK! :) -ferretfriend

I have candy cane sees….LMK what newer PSI you have…and signature…..I can add!

nuttybuddy

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-17 at 07:01 PM

Ailuropoda-
      Lol I love how you worded that!! :) Yeah my sisters don’t usually trade and when they do they’re just so….agreeable….so they never get what they want lol. My sister will be so thrilled!! (I hope I got what you meant by your post lol)
      If you’re here, I’ve got a story to tell you, lol. ;)
      Fudgey-
      okay, the only ones I need now are candy cane, caramel apple, oslilly, and sour gumball. If you have these LMK
      And No Cruisingal does not cheat. She is kind and honet but yes she does get busy.
      Nutty-
      okay, what is your offer for the roses? Let me know ;)
      -ferretfriend :)

FF

Ok, I don’t know LOL if you’re getting donut seeds LOL!! Want a list? What are you looking for?? LMK :P We haven’t traded in a while anyway lol it’s time :P LOL!!!! I still have some of the things you wanted (but I might need you to add lol) a while ago….IDK, I stink at this LOL do you want a list? Id be happy to make one for you :P

NB

snowy527

Owner do you still want to trade?
      Me:
      Candy Cane Seeds
      Sunny Savannah Oasis
      You:
      Endangered Island Getaway

ferretfriend

Ailuropoda-
      Lol I love how you worded that!! :) Yeah my sisters don’t usually trade and when they do they’re just so….agreeable….so they never get what they want lol. My sister will be so thrilled!! (I hope I got what you meant by your post lol)

If you’re here, I’ve got a story to tell you, lol. ;)

Fudgey-
      okay, the only ones I need now are candy cane, caramel apple, oslilly, and sour gumball. If you have these LMK

And No Cruisingal does not cheat. She is kind and honet but yes she does get busy.

Nutty-
      okay, what is your offer for the roses? Let me know ;)

-ferretfriend :)

i have bone seeds for trade looking for shutes (sry if i spelt it wrong)

nuttybuddy

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-17 at 04:22 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-09-16 at 09:27 PM
      i ave the seeds. i can send them for free because you
      want them for your sis. PLMKSNOL what her UN is so i can add her!
      or i just send them to you. either works! PLMKSNOL

ferret, i might also get donut seeds in a trade so i can send those
      too if i get them.
      P.S. does cruisingal cheat on trades? we were trading and i sent something
      but she hasn’t sent me the stuff to me yet. or do you think shes just busy?
      i’m not sure. theres so many possiblitys! PLMKSNOL!

Fudgey :P

Hi! I usually scan the forums, Ive never actually traded with cruisin but I also haven’t seen (like we did with blue) like people over and over and over….saying they didn’t receive items. This is not a yes or no to your question to FF, just what I have seen and not seen :P! Let us know please though!! PS: still have your truck of terror? If so, i am still interested :)

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.