Who has the Amethyst Princess Dress? I really need!!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who has the Amethyst Princess Dress? I really need!!!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years ago.

• Author

SMG & SMG2

I really need the Amethyst Princess Dress and will offer alot. Thanks, so LMK if you have one!

Qwerty753951

Hello I am also interested in the dress i can offer promo enchanted elven pipe organ. My user is qtrools1 on webkinz you can add me im almost always online in trading room. Please reply when possable/

SMG & SMG2

Abislu1 I would prefer u to wait until I offer first because I did make this forum for me to find the dress first. It would be great to see u make another forum for urself to get first pick.

abislu1

Btw Im friending u right now.

abislu1

I need one too! I can offer the signature camel PSI!

dogfish

Hi, I have some of those dresses. Feel free to offer. I hear they are going for quite a few items, promo and others. JLMK your offer. Trade would have to be in TR.DF

SMG & SMG2

OK well my items are: Boys Only Treehouse, Championship Pool, Webkinz Cares Dining Chair, Cinnamon Bun Bed, Aquamarine Floor Lamp, Tall Tree Hideaway, maybe a Icy Arctic Organ, and some other items. I know they arent good, but if you like anything, LMK thanks.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.