Who has the largest amount

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who has the largest amount

This topic contains 40 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  pianoprincess23 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

I wondered which of everyone here has the most kinzcash??

hklover628

I have a reasonable amount -W 4976 I saved up from like 100 KC like 2 days ago lol -hklover628

Atomton

I see the point in this forum now, sorry allwordstaken for my post on page 1. :( :( I think I have the most KC. I have 2. LOL! Everyone on the whole site has more than me.-Atom

Sell the KC coins I sent ya Atom, then you will have 752 KC :P :D ~MORHB~

Atomton

Thanks that is so sweet of you Mom, I sold the coins and the screens DF told me to sell. Now I have 41,496!! Horray for me, I have more than 1 KC. :) :) :)!!! I think I can work on some rooms now. I have 150 to fill. I think I bought to many. 200 is hard to fill. LOL!-Atom

True2MyWord1

Don’t Feel Bad! Or else I’ll feel bad too. :(

TheDisciple

Hi!!!!! I had 75,670 KC, but then I spent it. Right now I have about 19,000.

True2MyWord1

I have only a little – 63,854 KC. :(

Atomton

That is 63,854 times the amount I have! LOL! You are complaining about that. Good grief, i know understand dogfish.-Atom

True2MyWord1

Hey, I wish I could send you some. :D I really would too! I understand that you don’t feel that any type of money can buy happiness every single time and I get that. I wasn’t really complaing either, just comparing to other people’s KC. I wish I could spend it all too. I don’t need it, I just can’t buy stuff. :( Hope you’re not mad at me.

Atomton

I am not made at you true to my word. Wait are you allwordstaken? No I am not mad at you. You seem really kind and sorry if I made you feel bad. :( -Atom

True2MyWord1

It’s okay. I’m sorta used to it. Anyway, I’m not @allwordstaken, but I know who they are! Thanks for the note! :)

True2MyWord1

Not meaning to be rude or anything, but what’s your UN on WW? I feel like I have friended you but I’m not sure. Thank you!

Atomton

Hi can you friend me? I really could use friends to help finish challenges. Especially all my good friends I use to do the collections stuff, and it is taking forever to finish building kits. Thanks to my friends who send KC, I was able to finish a few themes I never could have afforded. Thanks DF and Mom! I was able to finish Atlantiles! That was awesome. Oh and I still have over 32,000 left. :o~ I will try to earn some more.-Atom

True2MyWord1

Just tell my your UN and I will send a request ASAP!

Misty900

sorry if in the tag if it says I have 50, I do have 50,00!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.