who has these items for trade??

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives who has these items for trade??

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LoveWebkinzForeverGirl 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

cruisingal

Hi, I am looking for a few items. If anyone has them please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal My Wish List: New Plush dolls from this Webkinz Newz (2), Rafi Plush doll, Boxing Ring Trampoline PSI.

Thanks for the luck, but nobody seems to have what I need! Do you want to trade with me?

dogfish

LWFG what is your goal for points? I was just wondering, I may be able to help some. DF

cruisingal

Hey loveWebkinzForever girl, Thanks anyway for the kind offer. Dogfish is kindly going to send it. Good luck with all of your trading today! ~cruisingal~

Do you not need the plush anymore, because dogfish sent it?

cruisingal

Hey dogfish! I only need one now. Thanks a bunch! Your friend, Cruisingal

Are the new plush dolls from webkinznewz, the one that you use ganz world rewards? Because I do have that plush doll! PLMK!

cruisingal

Yes, that’s it! I only need one. What do you need for it? Please lmk. Thanks, Cruisingal

dogfish

Hi cruise, so good to see you. I’ll send the newz plush later today. I seem to make money for just showing up, LOL 2? you need 2 of them? NP, TTYL DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.