Who has this and who wants to trade for this?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who has this and who wants to trade for this?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi i am both offering and looking for some things. Heres what i have for trade. I’m trading, Diamond Piano, Fire Sign Carousel, Alps Rescue Station, Icy Artic Organ, PROMO, Over The Rainbow Ride, Rainbow Fountain Of Wow, Beetle Bee Helicopter, Boys Only Treehouse, And Hamburger Costume. I’m looking for most promo. Anything execpt clothes really. And i’m also looking for a Sly Slide, Burrowing Cliffside Slide, Red Wolf Swing, and some other signature PSI. PLMKSNOL

FV- Let me think on that for a short while…I’ll LYK soon one way or the other, thanks!

narnian and pippa, i’m sorry but i’m not intrested in rare items of super beds! i’m mostly just looking for what i have on my list, most promo items, and signature PSI. sorry but thank you for your offer! alice, hey there! nice 2 c u! i do like your meow garden and fountain. would you trade your crystal fountain for my organ? PLMKSNOL

Narnian100

Hey fudge I reallly reallly really need the piano could I trade a rare Item or super exclusive bed for it? I have a TON of rares so just ask me what you want for it if pippa3090 doesnt have what you want .

Hey fudgey. :) Nice to see you. I’m interested in your Rainbow Fountain of WOW and/or possibly your Arctic Organ. Was wondering if you might be interested in an Emerald Gemster, Sig. Puppy Patrol Command Station, Sig. Cat’s Meow Garden, or Sig. White Tiger Crystal Fountain. LMK, thanks.

pippa3090

I need the piano, but I don’t have any of the items you are looking for. I just have rare items for trade, if you are interested.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.