Who has this and who wants to trade for this?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who has this and who wants to trade for this?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Hi i am both offering and looking for some things. Heres what i have for trade. I’m trading, Diamond Piano, Fire Sign Carousel, Alps Rescue Station, Icy Artic Organ, PROMO, Over The Rainbow Ride, Rainbow Fountain Of Wow, Beetle Bee Helicopter, Boys Only Treehouse, And Hamburger Costume. I’m looking for most promo. Anything execpt clothes really. And i’m also looking for a Sly Slide, Burrowing Cliffside Slide, Red Wolf Swing, and some other signature PSI. PLMKSNOL

FV- Will probably have to pass on the Organ for now, sorry about that one! I found a great place for my extra fountain and am not sure how the Organ would look as a replacement LOL. Sorry about that again, and hope you understand! Good luck trading! JEWELS- Nice to see you around again. :) You might remember me as WackyWebber, or you may not lol. At any rate, welcome back, and good luck trading!

jewels250

Hi Fudgey, long time no speak! I hope your well. I have the star bed and the other one the sun one. I would trade one of them for the slide. I could throw in a a sig from your list if you like. PLMK Thanks, JEWELS

Kitkat, Hey there friend!  That is a very big offer! :0 But as much as i luv the sound of that, i’m going to decline. I do like your star bed and media couch. Could you put one of those in the trade? PLMKSNOL

kitkat3133

Hi fudgeyvanilla. I like your over the rainbow slide. Here are my signatures. Howling ridge, big bark tower, fresh water fountain, tennis ball launcher (sig?), fresh waterfalls. I would trade all these sig for the slide. If you don’t like the offer LMK. I will make another offer

Alice, to be honest, i have two organs and i have no idea what the fountain is, does, or looks like. So i don’t know if that would make you not want to trade or anything. Well you take your time on your decision, and let me know when your ready!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.