who knows how to make the neon tutu

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives who knows how to make the neon tutu

This topic contains 40 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  KristenS 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

who knows the neon tutu please help me list some ideas you think what might be in the webkinz neon tutu

demodoggie

how do you get the hint from a host

mollyberger

in a plumpy article somebody asked for hints to make clothing combinations.

schauzer2013

Nobody knows the exact combo, but most people think Florescent Flip Flops or the Black Vest or some Ballerina pieces are in it. the Plumpy hint is “A Blast From The Past” so most people think Black Vest is in it. Hope This Helps!!! Also, there are many forums that are trying to solve it. I’d suggest Helping out with those.

I know the black vest is in it for sure. I read the description in the outlet! The florescent flip flops came out after the tutu.

christinekc

I don’t know. All I know is there is NOT the flourescent flip flops in there but there IS the black vest. Call me crazy, but that’s that. I will be trying combinations. I will be trying combos out until I run out of kinzcash. I have 1999 kinzcash to help out. After that I will build my kinzcash up again. Here is a incorrect combo: Black vest, ballerina tights, tiara. Black vest, ballet tights, green striped polo is another failure. Hope this helps! ~KC

polo shirt tutu and the vest or tights ill try it

beccappo

which polo shirt and there is a tutu never seen the tutu do you mean ruffled skirt

the ballet tutu and a green shirt……idk what the shirt is called! ~sillygirl4201~

I know 2 things to make the tutu!!!!!

bgos

Well, plumpy did say a blast from the past, so keep that in mind, it could be army pants, black vest or captain dog beards jacket.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.