who knows how to make the neon tutu

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives who knows how to make the neon tutu

This topic contains 40 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  KristenS 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

who knows the neon tutu please help me list some ideas you think what might be in the webkinz neon tutu

kmeredith

it should be the black vest + skirt + skirt = tutu but they need to be colorful shirts

prhaze

I think the black vest is in it and so are the tights, but I can’t figure out the last piece!

abelle9325

Okay so, I tried the black vest, the retro rainbow belt, and the ballerina tights. It didn’t work. I think the retro belt is in there somewhere.

belle81502

i can try to help

habxd

all i know is that it has the black vest.’blast from the past.

Please, everyone who is working on this tutu, come to the thread under Webkinz World forum, where some of us are doing this by a system. The thread is a long title, containing the colors of the tutu. If we all pick one category, to work on, we can try all combinations in a much shorter time, and solve not only the tutu, but the other unsolved recipes as well. We have to all work on this, and we have to use a system. People posting all over the place, using random clothing categories, is too hard to keep up with! Let’s work together and solve this.

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.