who knows how to make the neon tutu

Home Forums Tips and Tricks – Archives who knows how to make the neon tutu

This topic contains 40 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  KristenS 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

who knows the neon tutu please help me list some ideas you think what might be in the webkinz neon tutu

2zaney2

I thought I’d post a list of my Neon Tutu fails. These combinations are all patchwork. Hopefully if we know what doesn’t work, we won’t waste KinzCash and we’ll solve recipes faster.
      Black Vest, Rainbow Boots, Princess Hat
      Black Vest, Princess Hat, Fluorescent Flip-Flops (I’ll abbreviate as FFF)
      Black Vest, Princess Hat, Retro Rainbow Belt
      Black Vest, Princess Hat, Black Belt
      Black Vest, Rainbow Boots, Black Belt
      Black Vest, Ruby Slippers, Rainbow Boots
      Black Vest, Ruby Slippers, Princess Hat
      Black Vest, Ruby Slippers, FFF
      Black Vest, Pink Ruffled Skirt, Ruby Slippers
      Black Vest, Ruby Slippers, Dude Hat
      Black Vest, Ruby Slippers, Dark Shades
      Black Vest, FFF, Pink Ruffled Skirt
      FFF, Pink Ruffled Skirt, Princess Hat
      FFF, Pink Ruffled Skirt, Academy Skirt
      Black Vest, Pink Ruffled Skirt, Academy Skirt
      Princess Hat, Pink Ruffled Skirt, Academy Skirt
      Ruby Slippers, Ruffled Skirt, Academy Skirt
      Here’s my thinking for the objects I used:
      Plumpy calls the skirt a “punk-tacular blast from the past” and said that it was “sure to dazzle your pet.” Blast from the past is in the description for the Black Vest. Dazzle your pet is in the description for the Ruby Slippers. The Academy skirt would provide the way that each color is a different “section”, while the Pink Ruffled Skirt would provide the waistband. The tulle on the skirt is similar to the tulle on the Princess Hat. The rainbow pattern on the belt could be from the Fluorescent Flip-flops.
      TIP: Do the Pet of the Month videos that have questions at the end. The prize you get can be sold for more Kinzcash. Do this daily, and remember to log out, you’ll get Kinzcash the first time you log out each day! Sell gems or things you don’t want or need. Do Wheel of Wow, Wishing Well 2, and Spree!
      These POTM videos have prizes:
      Caramel Soup
      Tiger Tiger (Resale: 60 KC)
      Misunderstood (No Friends Blues) (Resale: 25 KC)
      Scaredy Cat
      Let’s Go Fishin’
      Cat’s Pajama Party
      It’s Good To Be King
      There are more, but I don’t feel like listing them… Maybe I’ll list them later.

Jada2004

maybe it has something to do with retro rainbow belt + black vest + (uknown) = neon tutu there is some logic to do with this we all know the black vest is blast from the past like neon tutu and we know retro is basically means a style from the past so it should be retro belt or shoes! so we are getting close to the answer! we just need basic knowledge to figure it out!

I am almost positive the black vest in it. The description of it in the outlet talks about it being groovy and stylish. The blast form the past clue makes sense with the vest’s description! I saw a picture for the tutu and it has a black waistband. I bet it has the ballet top or tights or shoes in it. Hope this helps!

likeaboss

I’ve spent 10000 kinzcash on this, but still no luck!

I know for sure there is a black vest but I don’t know the other two. keep trying more combinations with the black vest

The forum ‘Tips and Tricks – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.