Who needs den dress? Emmodd~~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who needs den dress? Emmodd~~

This topic contains 12 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Narnian100 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

emmodd

Hello everyone! Im trading my den dress, i need a really good offer. Thanks everyone! Emmodd

pokefrevr

I really need den dress. I’ve been looking for it for FOREVER. I have army, slips, shuts, DJ, wings, torn, and deluxe clothes; Glittering Evening Gown, Neo Gothic Dress, Pixie Dress, Queen of Hearts Dress, Sleepwalking Hat and Swan Dress. I also have the bramble circut (which is cute), hearts face stickers, and tons of PSI/rare items (you can see at my Webkinz’s room). Please let me know! ~Pokefrevr

kitkat3133

I have burger, cat shirt, swirl, and elf hat. LMk if you need any

hmmm i doubt what i have is what you need- but here are my things that may be of value to you- googly eyes, green santa hat, grape dress, cheerleader tank top and skirt. sorry for crummy offers.

Narnian100

Is it the purple dress that looks kind of like the Fairy Ballgown dress thats a speciel at PJ Collies clothes shop? Is there anything your looking for in particular besides melody,plumpy,wz,swirl and charm??

Narnian100

I really need the den dress, I have estore and will give up to 4,000 for the dress. I dont have priceless but i do have th green racing jacket and helmet(the set is worth 100,00!!!!) PLMK I need it soooooo bad. I also have rare beds such as neo gothic bed + Magificent Iwan bed also. And tons of Kinzstyle clothes ,crown of wonder, and misc clothes.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.