Who Needs Den Dress?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who Needs Den Dress?

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  CrazyCooterCantCatchCats 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

emmodd

Hi Everyone! I’m Emmodd! im trading some priceless like: Swirl, Scuba Belt, den dress. I dont have a lot but please tell me what you want..Thanks! Emmodd

I offer licorice dress for fairy den!!!

eliza81

i will trade shuts .gold or silver dresses, and anything from deluxe that u want.

pransser

Alright, thanks T_T! :D

pransser

Hi emmodd. Here are some things I have for trade for the Fairy Den Dress….Cat Pants, Deer, Brown Belt, WZ, or Fabled Goose PSI. PLMK if you need any.

Twinkle_Toes

Hi pransser, in the event that emmodd decides to trade with me and I end up with 2 Fairy Den Dresses I will be happy to trade you the extra dress for the Fabled Goose PSI. :D

Twinkle_Toes

Hi there, would you trade Fairy Den Dress for Lily Pad Dress?

cutieny2008

Hey, T_T. I may be interested in the Lily pad dress. I also have fairy den. LMK!

Twinkle_Toes

Sure, I’ll trade with you. I actually have 2 Lily Pad Dresses I can trade so I can still honor my offer to emmodd. Is your WW UN the same as here? PLMK and I will send you a friend request. The first 3 letters of my UN start with Pix so you know it’s me. Would you like to send or meet in a trading room? EMMODD – My offer is still good, Lily Pad Dress for Fairy Den Dress.

cutieny2008

Yes, my UN is same, I’d prefer to send. Thanks!

cutieny2008

You know what? If you haven’t sent already, I think I’m going to keep my dress. I want to collect promo now, so promo for promo won’t help me, sorry! If there’s anything else you might want for Lily Pad, LMK. Friend me anyway, sorry for the trouble, I’ll send over a couple items. Thanks anyway!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.