Who needs Emo Jeans??? By WW2005

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who needs Emo Jeans??? By WW2005

This topic contains 41 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  GingerTheOrangeTabby 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

<p>Hey! I’m trading emo jeans for priceless:) Make a list of your offers plz:)
    </p>

I offer kitty pants and Kitty hat? Please respond! As soon as you can :)

webkinzwarrior2005 wrote on 2012-06-20 at 06:02 PM

Hey! I’m trading emo jeans for priceless:) Make a list of your offers plz:)

I offer..

Rag doll cat psi
      Pink and white dog psi
      Peppermint puppy psi
      Gold and white cat psi
      Charm tiara
      Pilgrim hat
      Scuba pants
      Yellow sneakers
      Pixie dress
      And slips. Like anything?

loue354

webkinzwarrior2005 wrote on 2012-07-01 at 01:55 PM

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-21 at 12:58 PM

HEY THERE WEBKINZWARRIOR….I AM LOOKING FOR EMO JEANS AND I HAVE SOME PRICELESS….GREEN SWIMSUIT, DEER EARS, PLUMPY GLASSES, WACKY JEANS, POLAR PLUNGE POSTER, RED AND GREEN GLITTER CHRISTMAS TREE, SWIRL TIARA AND I MIGHT STILL HAVE THE LONG RETIRED PUMPKIN HAT AND THE FOUNTAIN OF WOW….IF YOU NEED ANY OF THESE PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

loue345, would you trade Wacky, Plumpy, and Swirl for Emotion??

HEY WEBKINZWARRIOR…SORRY I WOULD NOT TRADE ALL OF THOSE ITEMS FOR EMO JEANS….IF YOU COME BACK WITH A FAIRER OFFER FOR BOTH OF US I WILL CONSIDER IT….THANKS LOUE354

loue354 wrote on 2012-06-21 at 12:58 PM

HEY THERE WEBKINZWARRIOR….I AM LOOKING FOR EMO JEANS AND I HAVE SOME PRICELESS….GREEN SWIMSUIT, DEER EARS, PLUMPY GLASSES, WACKY JEANS, POLAR PLUNGE POSTER, RED AND GREEN GLITTER CHRISTMAS TREE, SWIRL TIARA AND I MIGHT STILL HAVE THE LONG RETIRED PUMPKIN HAT AND THE FOUNTAIN OF WOW….IF YOU NEED ANY OF THESE PLEASE LET ME KNOW…THANKS LOUE354

loue345, would you trade Wacky, Plumpy, and Swirl for Emotion??

I need emo jeans so bad!!!!!!!! I will give u anyone of these u choose: ice resurfacer (exclusive), jolly rodger roller, night light flower bed (exclusive), running shoe racer(exclusive), elephants travel trunk (PSI), spree tiles including road trip dirt ones (peekanewz and spree), city street slide, enchanted garden fountain (exclusive), stellar star blaster (exclusive), tribal totem (rare), diving dolphin topiary (exclusive i think), victorian stone straight path (old peekanewz), princess and the pee bed (exclusive), ambulance (exclusive), antique lamp post (exclusive), gold safe (rare), elephant fountain (exclusive)

Please Reply!! Most of my exclusives r retired bc i have played webkinz for a very long time.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.