Who Needs Original Cheeky Dog PSI????

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who Needs Original Cheeky Dog PSI????

This topic contains 19 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  fudgeyvanilla 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

jazzyponie

<p>LMK Offers! THanks!
    </p>

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-08-22 at 10:31 PM

shellz, i can understand if you don’t want to trade it but i’m intrested in
      your tea service. LMK if i can offer ornot.
      SAG,you have really good stuff! i’d LUV to offer on your piano if thats okay
      with you. JLMK what you think, orr if i’m bothering you.
      deluxe, you have good stuff too! we need to trade sometime. do u like anythingf
      i hav? PLMKSNOL.

Fudgey – HI! It seems that I like almost everything you have, LOL. Well, what I like most is the Gumball Pit, Pot of Gold Pond and Sly Slide. I have a couple Sig and a eStore. I also have a some retired PSI’s, so just LMK!

DQ00

shellz, i can understand if you don’t want to trade it but i’m intrested in
      your tea service. LMK if i can offer ornot.

SAG,you have really good stuff! i’d LUV to offer on your piano if thats okay
      with you. JLMK what you think, orr if i’m bothering you.

deluxe, you have good stuff too! we need to trade sometime. do u like anythingf
      i hav? PLMKSNOL.

Goldstar2 wrote on 2012-08-22 at 09:30 PM

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-08-22 at 09:07 PM
      i really want it! heres some stuff that i have. PLMKSNOL if any of this intrests you.
      howling ridge, sly slide, wooly carnival canion, autumn paw window, (RETIRED)
      gumball pit, (RETIRED) contry sensation stage, pot of gold pond, (bathtub BTW) flock watch tower,
      tropical waters color fountain, (RETIRED) fortune etlling table, cozy water bed, lap it up pool, lovley monkey arm rest,
      blue and green lava lamp, year three print and trophy, ribbon cave window, dignified drapes window and some other things. PLMKSNOL.

Fudgey- I was thinking would you maybe do the Wooly Cannon for the Gothic Window? LMK :)

no thanks. i lost intrest in the window. sorry. maybe some other time.

Goldstar2

fudgeyvanilla wrote on 2012-08-22 at 09:07 PM

i really want it! heres some stuff that i have. PLMKSNOL if any of this intrests you.
      gumball pit, (RETIRED) contry sensation stage, pot of gold pond, (bathtub BTW) flock watch tower,
      tropical waters color fountain, (RETIRED) fortune etlling table, cozy water bed, lap it up pool, lovley monkey arm rest,
      blue and green lava lamp, year three print and trophy, ribbon cave window, dignified drapes window and some other things. PLMKSNOL.

Fudgey- I was thinking would you maybe do the Wooly Cannon for the Gothic Window? LMK :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.