WHO NEEDS SKATER CAT?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHO NEEDS SKATER CAT?

This topic contains 21 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  leopold 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

adama123

<p>Looking for vampiress!
    </p>

SMG & SMG2

adama123 wrote on 2012-12-08 at 03:47 PM

Toroko- I think I will do your offer. Lmk when you want to trade or we can send :)

Adama
      Thanks! Would you like to go to the clubhouse because I would like to see the trophy and trade there. :)

SMG & SMG2

adama123 wrote on 2012-12-08 at 03:47 PM

Toroko- I think I will do your offer. Lmk when you want to trade or we can send :)

Can we send? We never can seem to find each other. ROFL But can we first try to trade in the clubhouse because I want to make sure the trophy is not the replica :) Thanks

adama123

SMG & SMG2

adama123 wrote on 2012-12-08 at 08:15 AM

Toroko- hmm i am not sure. Do you have anything else you could trade? Do you have licorice dress? Oh by the way in case you are wondering, it is not one of the replicas from the estore its the real trophy :)

Adama
      No i dont sorry. Those are my only priceless. PLMK if you can do white knight helmet and cat pants for the trophy.

adama123

Toroko- hmm i am not sure. Do you have anything else you could trade? Do you have licorice dress? Oh by the way in case you are wondering, it is not one of the replicas from the estore its the real trophy :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.