who wants any item they want from the wshop???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives who wants any item they want from the wshop???

This topic contains 84 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  hieeeeejj 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

laughable921

hieeeeejj wrote on 2012-07-22 at 11:04 AM

I have every single item availible from the wshop right now if anyone wants anything tell me!

I’m looking for the Oak Panneled Pool, and the The Couch from the new beach theme.
    I’m very low on money;

hieeeeejj

sonici wrote on 2012-08-13 at 01:38 PM

hieeeeejj wrote on 2012-08-13 at 01:26 PM
      Why does no one want a item??? Are my workers still here? If anyone would like to work here just tell me and you will get a test.

Im Still Here!!! :) Not To Put A Damper On Things But If They Give Equal Value Shouldnt They Be Able To Buy The Items They Need By Themselves????
      **~**Sonici**~**

well they may already have the items. Right? And I have been thinking of a schedule thingy kinda like this
      every day we get a different position kinda like this,
      Monday:
      Person who gives items-hieeeeejj
      advertiser-ohmy1
      other person who gives items-sonici
      Tuesday:
      person who gives items-ohmy1
      advertiser-sonici
      other person who gives items-hieeeeejj
      Wendsday:
      person who gives items-sonici
      advertiser-hieeeeejj
      other person who gives items-ohmy1
      Thursday”
      person who gives items-sonici
      advertiser-ohmy1
      Friday:
      advertiser-sonici
      Saturday:
      person who gives items-hieeeeejj
      advertiser-ohmy1
      Sunday:
      advertiser-hieeeeejj

If we got more workers then we could have more job positions like two advertisers and more people who gives items. And maybe even a wshop collector who send items too us when we start to run out of items. Whos with me? GO “WHO WANTS ANY ITEM THEY WANT FROM THE WSHOP???”!!!!!!!

I don’t really know what items I would like from the W shop, but if I chose one it would be that indoor pool from the new beach house theme. I love that item!

cathouse2

sonici

hieeeeejj wrote on 2012-08-13 at 01:26 PM

Why does no one want a item??? Are my workers still here? If anyone would like to work here just tell me and you will get a test.

Im Still Here!!! :) Not To Put A Damper On Things But If They Give Equal Value Shouldnt They Be Able To Buy The Items They Need By Themselves????

**~**Sonici**~**

hieeeeejj

hieeeeejj

PLease anyone??? Someone told me if you post on a forum alot more people will come.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.