Who wants burger coustume?!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Who wants burger coustume?!

This topic contains 64 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  loue354 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hi there! I can give wacky and a signature psi for it…

okielil

OH MY GOSH I WANT IT I WANT IT I WANT IT REALLY BAD!!!!!!! I WILL TRADE SUPER RARE EXCLUSIVE ( Meaning is only in the W shop ONCE A YEAR) ALICE AND WONDERLAND EAT ME CAKE TABLE! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL ALSO THROW IN THE RECIPE TO THE WATERMELON SHIRT! I DO KNOW IT! The reason no one ever solves it is because one of the items is retired!

jewels250

Hi! I have Plumpy Or Orange Army that I would pair with 2 Sigs. I can make a list? I can also make a list of E-store. I have Rockerz Pup Psi and outfit and the Vip backstage pass!!! PLMK Thanks,

JEWELS

candypuppy

kimmy12 wrote on 2012-06-13 at 04:01 PM

Hello, I already have two pairs of wacky but I\’ll see what else I get offered and get back to you!

Jakarta

candypuppy wrote on 2012-06-13 at 03:28 PM

Hi, I have burger coustume for trade, i’m looking for priceless and maybe estore, but my main wants are cat! Thanks!*~*Candypuppy*~*

I want the coustume but……. I dont have any of your wants here is some of my stuff like that you might like here is it is
      King of the jungle throne (psi)
      If you change your mind and
      want a value idem
      I have lots of stuff
      I would like that
      coustume
      My user is fluffygoldtail if you need it or want to be buddies(:

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.