WHO WANTS TO HELP ME SOLVE THE BUSY ARTIST SMOCK (click here please)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHO WANTS TO HELP ME SOLVE THE BUSY ARTIST SMOCK (click here please)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  kittenkutie 11 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

pegasusgirl

<p>I really want this recipe you can share all your clothing recipes on this post and try to find the not solved recipes ****pegasusgirl****
    </p>

tanababe

I THINK IT MIGHT HAVE THE BALLERINA TIGHTS BECAUSE BALLET IS A TYPE OF ART SO MAYBE THINK OF CLOTHES RELATED TO MUSIC COOKING, DANCING

HOPE THIS HELPED —- TANABABE
      IF YOU WANT TO ADD ME ON WW MY UN IS TANABABENMOM

huggs200

pegasusgirl wrote on 2012-09-09 at 06:30 PM

I really want this recipe you can share all your clothing recipes on this post and try to find the not solved recipes ****pegasusgirl****

here’s an idea. A free member can make any clothing recipe and free members can’t get all of the clothing so that would narrow down the possibilities of what could be in each recipe.

Smocked sundress is DEFIANTLY in it because of SMOCKed sundress. And the smocked sundress is now in THREE recipes.

Hi! I’d really like to solve the pretty plaid dress. I think it has the smocked sundress in it.

bailey101010

pegasusgirl wrote on 2012-09-09 at 06:30 PM

I really want this recipe you can share all your clothing recipes on this post and try to find the not solved recipes ****pegasusgirl****

Good Luck!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.