WHO WANTS TO HELP ME SOLVE THE BUSY ARTIST SMOCK (click here please)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WHO WANTS TO HELP ME SOLVE THE BUSY ARTIST SMOCK (click here please)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  kittenkutie 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

pegasusgirl

<p>I really want this recipe you can share all your clothing recipes on this post and try to find the not solved recipes ****pegasusgirl****
    </p>

okcia79

hello everyone!!! the PRETTY PLAID DRESS: GREEN & BLUE KILT, FALL FLORAL DRESS, RUFFLED SEQUIN SANDLES and the ARTIST SMOCK : PINK POLKA DOT RAIN BOOTS, PURPLE BEANIE, YELLOW RAIN COAT….i did try the receipes out and they do work…i got them from Webkinz2007 im not sure if she figured out the receipes or not but i will give her credit for doing the research and posting them for us not to mention she posted the receipes without teasing us or expecting anything in return for the receipes she did it to help us out…..i hope i was able to help you guys out the same way Webkinz2007 helped me out… THANKS AGAIN WEBKINZ2007

ps. she does have other receipes listed i just put these two because everyone on this forum was asking for them…good luck guys

pegasusgirl

chihuahualuver wrote on 2012-10-06 at 03:57 PM

FINALLY SOMEONE FOUND THIS RECIPE! IT IS:
      pink polka dot rain boots
      purple beanie
      and
      yellow rain coat
      PS. dawnscott1 solved this

oh thanks it really is the recipe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      1.pink polka-dot rain boots
      2.purple beanie
      3.yellow rain coat

pegasusgirl

JaneOfAllTrades wrote on 2012-10-07 at 05:51 PM

pegasusgirl wrote on 2012-09-09 at 06:30 PM
      I really want this recipe you can share all your clothing recipes on this post and try to find the not solved recipes ****pegasusgirl****

dear pegasusgirl, I have solved the busy artist smock before but I don’t remember the recipe. I will try get solve it again. I don’t get on webkinz a lot but if I get the recipe I will try to get on and tell you.
      Good Luck!
      p.s. my webkinz account username is pianogigirl. I’m going to send you a friend request. I’d guess pegasusgirl is your webkinz username. I hope it is.

my username isn’t pegasus, it’s unitedrepair

pegasusgirl wrote on 2012-09-09 at 06:30 PM

I really want this recipe you can share all your clothing recipes on this post and try to find the not solved recipes ****pegasusgirl****

dear pegasusgirl, I have solved the busy artist smock before but I don’t remember the recipe. I will try get solve it again. I don’t get on webkinz a lot but if I get the recipe I will try to get on and tell you.
      Good Luck!

p.s. my webkinz account username is pianogigirl. I’m going to send you a friend request. I’d guess pegasusgirl is your webkinz username. I hope it is.

FINALLY SOMEONE FOUND THIS RECIPE! IT IS:

pink polka dot rain boots
      purple beanie
      and
      yellow rain coat

PS. dawnscott1 solved this

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.