Why didn't I get my Gift from SantaKinz?????? :-(

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Why didn't I get my Gift from SantaKinz?????? :-(

This topic contains 20 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  icecooler86 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

icecooler86

Why didn’t I get one in my Dock??????????????? :-(

crissy135

Hi everyone- I was kind of surprised when I went on to Webkinz on Christmas and did not get a box on any of my pages either. We are not naughty candicarmin, there was just a glitch and a friend sent me the note where Ganz knows it happened and they are working on fixing it. I sent a note in today to customer service and you can do that too and they are very nice and always help me when I have had trouble in the past. So just know your gift is coming and you will like it EVEN more when you get it!

puf2552

Two of my kids accounts did not get the Christmas gift box. Both kids went on several times on Christmas day and nothing. I am getting tired of all of the glitch problems. We have been members for over 6 yrs and it just seems to get worse. Very sad…

icecooler86

I did log into Webkinz on Christmas, Niberts1, and it wasn’t there. My sis logged in and got one! I would e-mail Ganz but it askes you for personal info. Could one of you guys who didn’t get one e-mail Ganz and tell me what they say?

Atomton

Ok icecooler! Go on your personal accout, highlight adress, write problem, and hit send. ROFL, it is not that hard!-Atom

Patrick

I logged in on Christmas day with both my accounts and never got a gift box from webkinz on either ! : (

Atomton

podkinz@ganz.com. Email Ganz about this issue here. It thank god didn’t happen to me. Which is good because I would send emails continuously! LOL!-Atom

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.