wild names for your pets

Home Forums Pets – Archives wild names for your pets

This topic contains 18 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Pokekinz 10 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

Adolpha “Noble Wolf”, Night Run, Midnight, Night Stream, Running Winds, Sunlight, Wolf Cry,

Bali_Tiger

@TheDisciple, i have a friend who named her girl seal “sealia” The craziest name i ever named a webkinz was most likely “pinkydinkydoodlie”.

Br0cktree

I think a weird name (I haven’t names a pet this yet, but I might my next pet, depending on which I get next) is Rasconza. It’s from a fantasy book series that I like. I really like the name and think it’s intriguing and eye-catching. :)

zosofoxy

Rasconza reminds me of Rascal, which I associate a raccoon with, so maybe some type of raccoon would be fitting?

Jessie_800

You should name it tammy, Carly, Bebe, Icee or Bri. Yw Jessie_ 800

TheDisciple

Hello! I love your names, even though I name too!!!! If I adopt a white seal, what should I name it? It would be a girl. Thanks!!! I also love your name!! :D ~I am God’s Disciple

Icy\Icy is that you?I mean the deluxe member whom used to send me deluxe clothes….♥ :) :( :| :D

popy380

i have a lil’ kinz seal named snow pearl, which i think is a perfect name for her! i also like the name mia and gina and tessa. snow pearl, mia, gina, and tessa. do you like any of those? >~pop~<

ezzybob

how about sally?

Atomton

Hi I don’t know what to say! I love your username. Jesus loves all of us me and you 2. -Atom

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.