WILD WATERMELON SHIRT RECIPIE ANYBODY???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WILD WATERMELON SHIRT RECIPIE ANYBODY???

This topic contains 16 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  lmj87 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

2MooWoo

<p>okay……. r u guys ready to find the wild watermelon shirt recipe. i\’ve been tryin\’ to solve it for a long long LONG time. plz plz plz plz plz PLZ help me. THANK YOU :-)
    </p>

littlefeet38

Ohh!!!!! I realy wish people who knew it would just tell!!!!!

tanababe

my friend made it she said the first two things are smocked sundress+ green polo tee she didn’t tell me the last one she said i had to figure it out on my own

yellowam wrote on 2012-06-24 at 11:58 PM

hi i am not sure this is true buts someone said that the water melon shirt is retired he said the ingrediants were
      green top(retired)
      black converse
      red top
      please i hope u find out what the recipe is but all i know is ballerina,pink jersy,and get cracking top creats patch work clothing

WELL, things that are kinda NEW will not be in it because they came out
      AFTER the recipe did. So try some older clothes

yellowam

hi i am not sure this is true buts someone said that the water melon shirt is retired he said the ingrediants were

green top(retired)
      black converse
      red top

please i hope u find out what the recipe is but all i know is ballerina,pink jersy,and get cracking top creats patch work clothing

horsebeans

2MooWoo wrote on 2012-06-24 at 05:33 PM

okay……. r u guys ready to find the wild watermelon shirt recipe. i\’ve been tryin\’ to solve it for a long long LONG time. plz plz plz plz plz PLZ help me. THANK YOU :-)

hi! there are FEW people who KNOW the recipe but they won’t tell i know i wouldn’t its worth TONS! if its solved i’ll still want it, its cute. i hope you solve the recipe!

Best wishes,
      ~*~BEANS~*~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.