WILD WATERMELON SHIRT RECIPIE ANYBODY???

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WILD WATERMELON SHIRT RECIPIE ANYBODY???

This topic contains 16 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  lmj87 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

2MooWoo

<p>okay……. r u guys ready to find the wild watermelon shirt recipe. i\’ve been tryin\’ to solve it for a long long LONG time. plz plz plz plz plz PLZ help me. THANK YOU :-)
    </p>

Manatees101

I’m the one who found “fun in the sun,and tears down my face”; )

It’s a good idea for floppy sun hat!i was thinking summer fun swim top and bottoms maybe?
      Also smocked sundress could be in it there are soon many options!lets keep trying!

KKing322

kittensrule wrote on 2012-06-29 at 02:15 PM

Hey guys! So anyway i was looking at another forum and they said the recipe does not have the smocked sundress but it does have the red tee. Also on another forum someone left some clues including these phrases: fun in the sun, tears down my face and wild. Im not sure if this helped but i hope it does! LOL! :)
      KR

Here is what I have been working on:
      Fun in the sun = Floppy Sun Hat
      Wild = Wildflower swim top
      Tears down my face = ??? I have no idea what that could be.
      I have tried so far: army shirt, groovy heart swim top, swim goggles, and tuxedo shirt.
      I have to admit, I am stumped!

kittensrule

Hey guys! So anyway i was looking at another forum and they said the recipe does not have the smocked sundress but it does have the red tee. Also on another forum someone left some clues including these phrases: fun in the sun, tears down my face and wild. Im not sure if this helped but i hope it does! LOL! :)

KR

THinES5555

tanababe wrote on 2012-06-27 at 11:58 AM

if i remember the last piece i will definately post it i wantt this recipe to be solved

Is it the red tee?????

Lines315

illtry to help too. If i figure it out, this will be the first thing i post the recipe on.I hope someone will figure the recipe out!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.