~Wild Watermelon T-shirt Solved~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~Wild Watermelon T-shirt Solved~

This topic contains 21 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  tinytwinkle99 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

msamy05

KentuckyGurl9 wrote on 2012-11-21 at 01:28 PM

Hi Heres The Recipe: Black Converse GreenT-shirt Red T-shirt Hope This Helps

There is no Green T-shirt that I could find, can you post the actual names in WW of the items? Thanks :~)

poobearz wrote on 2012-11-21 at 04:52 PM

None of the recipes are made from retired clothing. They do not know the recipe.

Not entirely true. The seaside sarong IS solved but a part of it is now retired.

poobearz

None of the recipes are made from retired clothing. They do not know the recipe.

msamy05

dogfish wrote on 2012-11-21 at 02:18 PM

msamy05 wrote on 2012-11-21 at 01:47 PM

angel_crazy wrote on 2012-11-21 at 01:42 PM

That doesn’t help because WHAT AND WHERE IS A BLACK CONVERSE?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

I’m guessing KentuckyGurl9 means the Black and White Sneakers because they look like Converse, the Red Tee is the red tee, but there is NO Tee stating it’s the Green one so we need to figure out that.
      KentuckyGurl9~Can you help us out here? Thanks!

Hi msamy, I have some black high tops, but hate to waste the few pairs i have. Do you think the green tee is the green layered Tee? The colors look right. I don’t think there is a retired green tee. If it works out, I’ll send you a pair of shoes. LOL DF

I’m not thinking Ganz would retire any parts of a recipe, I could be wrong, but I will wait and see for now.

dogfish

msamy05 wrote on 2012-11-21 at 01:47 PM

I’m guessing KentuckyGurl9 means the Black and White Sneakers because they look like Converse, the Red Tee is the red tee, but there is NO Tee stating it’s the Green one so we need to figure out that.
      KentuckyGurl9~Can you help us out here? Thanks!

Hi msamy, I have some black high tops, but hate to waste the few pairs i have. Do you think the green tee is the green layered Tee? The colors look right. I don’t think there is a retired green tee. If it works out, I’ll send you a pair of shoes. LOL DF

dogfish

Hi, there were black converse shoes but may be retired already. not sure about the tee, maybe the academy tee? I’ll test the recipe and let you know. DF

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.