~Wild Watermelon T-shirt Solved~

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives ~Wild Watermelon T-shirt Solved~

This topic contains 21 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  tinytwinkle99 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

msamy05

KentuckyGurl9 wrote on 2012-11-21 at 01:28 PM

Hi Heres The Recipe: Black Converse GreenT-shirt Red T-shirt Hope This Helps

There is no Green T-shirt that I could find, can you post the actual names in WW of the items? Thanks :~)

I am not sure what the formula is! Just try everything green I guess!?! IDK!!!
      ~KittyLover38603~

Stealthstorm

Hey guys! I tried the black and white sneakers, red tee, and the green layered tee. It did not work. Hope I helped!

craftfun

By the way guys, the green tee was retired BEFORE the wild watermelon shirt was even introduced, so the green tee can’t be in it and isn’t in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So stop trying to put it in there!

craftfun

THAT IS A LIE!!!!!!!! I KNOW THE REAL RECIPE TO THE SEASIDE SARONG, AND IT IS NOT RETIRED. I WILL GIVE YOU THE RECIPE HERE!!!! seaside sarong=bright green swim trunks+summer fun top+wide tan pants. I SWEAR it works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ferretfriend

TennesseeFrogs wrote on 2012-11-21 at 05:23 PM

poobearz wrote on 2012-11-21 at 04:52 PM
      None of the recipes are made from retired clothing. They do not know the recipe.

Not entirely true. The seaside sarong IS solved but a part of it is now retired.

Frog, the seaside sarong is wide tan pants, bright green swim trunks, and summer fun swimsuit top, None of which are retired.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.