Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

This topic contains 106 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  minigummybears 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

SuperWebkinz

Hi! my sister really wants witch :) She has:

wacky
    elf hat
    elf shoes

would you trade any of these for witch? (also depending on the one you pick she might add) PLMK soon!

SW :)

SW- I like her Wacky Jeans. Would she consider adding something? :D

Bailey- Those are cool dresses, but I think I am going to have to pass. :) Thanks for offering!

Goldstar- Actually, I’m not really looking for cat parts anymore, lol. xD Looking for anything besides Cheeseburger? I sent that Fourth of July hat yesterday, looking for any other Deluxe clothes maybe? :) LMK.

guest112232

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 07:38 PM

I have the purple and black cobweb Witch Hat and promo Cheeseburger Costume for trade. I am looking things like Swirl Tiara, Charm Tiara, and other priceless/promo. LMK if you have an offer! :D

I neeneedd your witch hat

Goldstar2

I have the purple and black cobweb Witch Hat and promo Cheeseburger Costume for trade. I am looking things like Swirl Tiara, Charm Tiara, and other priceless/promo. LMK if you have an offer! :D

I finally got a witch hat too, yay lol :) I’m interested in the cheeseburger, I’m getting a cat hat pretty soon, like at the end of the week, LMK if your interested, I know you said you wanted cat parts :)

bailey101010

i offer neo gothic dress and pixie dress for cheeseburger costume. Bailey

SuperWebkinz

Hi! my sister really wants witch :) She has:

wacky
      elf hat
      elf shoes

would you trade any of these for witch? (also depending on the one you pick she might add) PLMK soon!

SW :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.