Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

This topic contains 106 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  minigummybears 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

SuperWebkinz

Hi! my sister really wants witch :) She has:

wacky
    elf hat
    elf shoes

would you trade any of these for witch? (also depending on the one you pick she might add) PLMK soon!

SW :)

nuttybuddy

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 07:38 PM

I have the purple and black cobweb Witch Hat and promo Cheeseburger Costume for trade. I am looking things like Swirl Tiara, Charm Tiara, and other priceless/promo. LMK if you have an offer! :D

HI EGGS!!

Great to see you again :D I STILL have not logged on that giraffe LOL! I have been sooo busy today lol I am sorry :( anyway, promo that I have….hmm, I have the gemsters, I can get the beachball dress, ummmm let me know if either of those would interest you….I didnt even scroll the forum lol so if someone beat me to it, let me know lol :D

NB

bailey101010 wrote on 2012-08-06 at 08:26 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 08:19 PM
      SW- I like her Wacky Jeans. Would she consider adding something? :D
      Bailey- Those are cool dresses, but I think I am going to have to pass. :) Thanks for offering!
      Goldstar- Actually, I’m not really looking for cat parts anymore, lol. xD Looking for anything besides Cheeseburger? I sent that Fourth of July hat yesterday, looking for any other Deluxe clothes maybe? :) LMK.

I also offer a super exclusive giftbox, cozy water bed, little lamb bed, soda sprinkler, leaping lemur trampoline, estore gumball wardrobe, crazy confetti chest, yorkie couch, underwater tv, webkinz beauty dress, gold dress, silver dress, and more. ALSO do you have the warm river spa psi? lmks bailey101010

Guest- What would be your offer? :)

Bailey- No thanks, I’m really just looking for other priceless/promo currently. And no, I do not have a Warm River Spa. Hope you can find one soon!

jewels250

Hi! I’m interested in your witch hat. I have the Beachball bathing suit Promo and any of the Gemster Promos. I also have a few more Promos if that’s what you’re looking for. I also have the Rockerz Pup and cat and Rockerz Ringmaster jacket. Tons of Sig’s like the new Catwalk and Throne. PLMK Thanks

JEWELS

SuperWebkinz

Bailey- Those are cool dresses, but I think I am going to have to pass. :) Thanks for offering!
      Goldstar- Actually, I’m not really looking for cat parts anymore, lol. xD Looking for anything besides Cheeseburger? I sent that Fourth of July hat yesterday, looking for any other Deluxe clothes maybe? :) LMK.

ok :) she told me she could add hippo feet or elephant shirt :) PLMK if you like these!

SW :)

bailey101010

I also offer a super exclusive giftbox, cozy water bed, little lamb bed, soda sprinkler, leaping lemur trampoline, estore gumball wardrobe, crazy confetti chest, yorkie couch, underwater tv, webkinz beauty dress, gold dress, silver dress, and more. ALSO do you have the warm river spa psi? lmks bailey101010

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.