Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

This topic contains 106 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  minigummybears 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

SuperWebkinz

Hi! my sister really wants witch :) She has:

wacky
    elf hat
    elf shoes

would you trade any of these for witch? (also depending on the one you pick she might add) PLMK soon!

SW :)

guest112232

minigummybears wrote on 2012-08-11 at 06:12 PM

guest112232 wrote on 2012-08-11 at 05:54 PM

minigummybears wrote on 2012-08-11 at 05:48 PM

minigummybears wrote on 2012-08-11 at 05:43 PM

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-11 at 04:37 PM
      Hello there! Sorry I didn’t reply sooner to you guys.
      Gummy- I am not in need of a Superbed Box, so you just keep it when you get it. :) They have a lot of cool beds though. Congrats on your Yellow Cub that you’re getting! It’s super cute!
      Friendly- I took a look at your list and liked the Dressing Room Vanity, Springtime Basket Chair, Jungle Gym Slider, and Ruby Window. Were you interested in my Cheeseburger Costume? I would mostly likely trade the costume for three of those. PLMK! :D

ok . friendly1 i’ll trade u the fluffy yellow bear cub psi , the retired vampire costume or seaside strong [your choice ] , and a camp fire stove for the cheese burger outfit . gummy~

that is my last offer . gummy~ please reply

Gummy if the owner doesn’t want it I need your yellow cub psi

ok i guess what do u have? gummy ~ p.s u don’t happen to have any cheese burger , burger , hotdog , or cupcake costumes do u !? dancingeggplants – no affence but i was posting to friendly1 . i’m not mad at u or any thing but as u can c that cheese burger is life to me. he he! gummy

I have birdbath spa, a snow couch psi, a chocolate lab psi, and more psi just cant think of them

minigummybears wrote on 2012-08-11 at 06:12 PM

Gummy- I am not in need of a Superbed Box, so you just keep it when you get it. :) They have a lot of cool beds though. Congrats on your Yellow Cub that you’re getting! It’s super cute!
      Friendly- I took a look at your list and liked the Dressing Room Vanity, Springtime Basket Chair, Jungle Gym Slider, and Ruby Window. Were you interested in my Cheeseburger Costume? I would mostly likely trade the costume for three of those. PLMK! :D

ok . friendly1 i’ll trade u the fluffy yellow bear cub psi , the retired vampire costume or seaside strong [your choice ] , and a camp fire stove for the cheese burger outfit . gummy~

ok i guess what do u have? gummy ~ p.s u don’t happen to have any cheese burger , burger , hotdog , or cupcake costumes do u !? dancingeggplants – no affence but i was posting to friendly1 . i’m not mad at u or any thing but as u can c that cheese burger is life to me. he he! gummy

Oh, sorry. ):

guest112232

No thanks, Gummy! Hope you get it soon. :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.