Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Witch Hat and Cheeseburger Costume for Trade

This topic contains 106 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  minigummybears 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

SuperWebkinz

Hi! my sister really wants witch :) She has:

wacky
    elf hat
    elf shoes

would you trade any of these for witch? (also depending on the one you pick she might add) PLMK soon!

SW :)

Nutty- NUTTTY!!! Oh, it’s no problem. Like I said, I’m in no rush to receive them at all, LOL. And I’m not really sure, I’m getting a ton of offers. Which of the two would you be interested in?

Goldstar- Don’t be worried!! I know you would never scam me! XD I just wanted to let ya know. :)

jewels250

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 08:39 PM

SW- Do you mind if I think about it? I’m getting quite a few offers, and AHH, lol. xD
      Jewels- Hey, Jewels! I was wondering– do you have a Swirl or Charm Tiara?

I have an extra Charm Tiara I can trade. LMK

JEWELS

SW- Do you mind if I think about it? I’m getting quite a few offers, and AHH, lol. xD

Jewels- Hey, Jewels! I was wondering– do you have a Swirl or Charm Tiara?

Goldstar2

DancingEggplant wrote on 2012-08-06 at 08:19 PM

SW- I like her Wacky Jeans. Would she consider adding something? :D
      Bailey- Those are cool dresses, but I think I am going to have to pass. :) Thanks for offering!
      Goldstar- Actually, I’m not really looking for cat parts anymore, lol. xD Looking for anything besides Cheeseburger? I sent that Fourth of July hat yesterday, looking for any other Deluxe clothes maybe? :) LMK.

Oh ok :) Omg I know! Im trying to send it but my computer isn’t working .___. After my dad fixes it, I’ll send it. I’m on my iPod right now, I apologize for this! :( I would never scam you! :(

SuperWebkinz

jewels250 wrote on 2012-08-06 at 08:28 PM

Hi! I’m interested in your witch hat. I have the Beachball bathing suit Promo and any of the Gemster Promos. I also have a few more Promos if that’s what you’re looking for. I also have the Rockerz Pup and cat and Rockerz Ringmaster jacket. Tons of Sig’s like the new Catwalk and Throne. PLMK Thanks
      JEWELS

hi jewels! do you still have mystical mouse psi? my army is on hold, but if i don’t trade it would you trade full psi costume for army if added? PLMK!

SW :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.