WS13′s Naming Contest!!

Home Forums Games – Archives WS13′s Naming Contest!!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Timetravelingchick 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Hey, it’s Wonderstruck13!!! This is my naming contest. You’ve probably heard of one before but if you haven’t… Here’s how it works. I name 2 pets, and you think of creative names for them!!! Here are the really easy and basic rules to follow…. 1: Play nice… 2…Only 5 names per pet……….. 3…. HAVE FUN!!!!! Okay, so this week you are going to think of names for…. The FIRE FAWN and the GOLDEN RETRIEVER. Okay, so have fun and happy naming! ~WonderS13♥

Stealthstorm

Hey y’all! Stealthy is here! :) Here we go… Golden Retriever: Matrix, Goldenheart, Aspenfalls, Suntrail, Goldrush Fire Fawn: Rae (like the sun), Sunnystream, Flameleap, Fireheart (Lol, Wolf you know!), and Blazefur. >^..^< Stealthstorm of ThunderClan

bugaboo832

Hi! Here are my names: For the Golden Retriever: George, GoldenTreasure, Meatball (lol), Carlira, Mira. For the Fire Fawn: Phoenix, Flame, Bellatrix, Cressida, Trella. I hope you like them!

I think the golden retriever’s name could be 1. Rocky 2. Goldy 3. Maya 4. Sam 5. Swimmer and the fire fawn’s name could be 1. Firewing 2. Lava 3.Emberwing 4.Blazer 5.Fireflyer

WolfWarrior

Hiiiiii! Here r u sum names!! :) fire fawn: 1.Blaze 2.Firestar 3.Ember(or Amber) 4.Kindle 5.Amia………..Golden Retriever: 1.Angel 2. Aridesa(Air-i-des-uh) 3.Marie 4.Morning Glory 5.Blazing Fur…………Thx and hope u like em! ;) Have a gr8 day!! P.S. Hi Joy!! ;) Have a gr8 day!! -Wolf

Here are some names! ;)!! Gold Aspen…. freya…. Golden Rod…. Golden Furnence…….Ok next pet! …..River…. Pastel….raine….Elsa…Faye! Thanks!

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.