WS13′s Naming Contest!!

Home Forums Games – Archives WS13′s Naming Contest!!

This topic contains 13 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Timetravelingchick 10 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Hey, it’s Wonderstruck13!!! This is my naming contest. You’ve probably heard of one before but if you haven’t… Here’s how it works. I name 2 pets, and you think of creative names for them!!! Here are the really easy and basic rules to follow…. 1: Play nice… 2…Only 5 names per pet……….. 3…. HAVE FUN!!!!! Okay, so this week you are going to think of names for…. The FIRE FAWN and the GOLDEN RETRIEVER. Okay, so have fun and happy naming! ~WonderS13♥

Hey everypony. Sorry I haven’t been on in forever, but here r the results……… GOLDEN RETRIEVER: 1. Stealthstorm with GoldenHeart 2: Golden Treasure by Bugaboo832 3: Golden Aspen by Joyfulabigail123 FIRE FAWN : 1: Firestar by WolfWarrior 2: Blazing Beauty by Puppydog9 3: Ruby Blaze by AUTUMNLEAVES. Next pets are the Domino Cat and the Musical Dalmatian Thanks for enterying everyone! ~WS13

sunpop

Names for pegasus: Rainbow, sparkle, vivian, ciara

AUTUMNLEAVES

hmm….. i say the firefawn would be: Ruby Blaze. and the golden retriever would be: Glade. that’s all i hope i win!

puppydog9

Yo! puppydog9 here,I’m new to Ganzworld! Fire Fawn, Blazing Beauty . Golden Retriever Goldie. ; )

Hey! When Are the results? ;) Just wondering! :) =Joy=

The forum ‘Games – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.