WZ Jeans, Burger Costume, and Sparkling Star Bed for trade!! :-)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives WZ Jeans, Burger Costume, and Sparkling Star Bed for trade!! :-)

This topic contains 42 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by  123ABC 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

ferretfriend

Windfola wrote on 2012-09-04 at 06:01 PM

Looking for priceless and sail clothing, please post if interested :-)

Congras on da forum, Windy! :D

Windfola wrote on 2012-09-04 at 06:01 PM

Looking for priceless and sail clothing, please post if interested :-)

Hello Windfola, i was interested in your star bed and wacky, the things i have for trade are: social media couch (promo), swirling leaf tiara, and the things i am have that are maybe for trade are: emo (priceless), merry melodies hat (promo), and moon bear psi, but it is worth elf and wacky so yah lol. LMK

~LittleSnowAngel~

Hey Windfola! Okay i pretty much know that my offer isn’t going to be the best out there, but JLMK what you think. I could do the year two jack o lantern hat plus two sigantures of your choice for the bed…I also have wings? JPLMK if you’d be interested.
      ~AQUA

birdfolks

I would be interested in some of your stuff, burger, star bed, etc, yes have all old rares even tool belt and some sailor clothes..
      lmk if you still need and what for what…
      birdfolks2
      friend me if you would like

bratzdoll8

I like the bed and burger and have which hat fot them.

Windfola

fanofthefrog7 wrote on 2012-09-04 at 11:28 PM

Windfola wrote on 2012-09-04 at 11:00 PM

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-09-04 at 10:38 PM

Windfola wrote on 2012-09-04 at 10:16 PM
      Thanks Ferret!! Glad to see you got the piano you needed :-)
      Guest – Ok, I don’t really need torn at the moment, do you have any priceless, promo or sail clothes for trade? :)
      kbk – for the bed I’m looking for priceless, promo, or sail clothes. Please let me know what you’d feel comfortable offering :-)
      Gummy – I don’t really need the costume right now, thanks for offering though :)

*Scratches head* How’didya Know?????lol
      Whispers…
      Do you happen to have the designer cat walk, enchanted loch, or bamboo chute slide?
      *Cough*
      Offering these…
      Cocoa cafe booth
      Frozen fountain
      Endangered island getaway
      Muddy river raft ride
      *Cough* LMK :)
      -ferretfriend :)

haha, I’ve been trying to catch up on the forums, I saw it on the calling all traders forum :-) Unfortunately I don’t have those signature at the moment, I’ll keep an eye out for them though :-)
      fanofthefrog – I’m kind of interested in your ears, do you have any other priceless for trade? :-)

Hi, you can call me FOTF or frog (lol). I don’t have any more priceless clothes but i do have a blue moon lagoon i might trade.

FOTF – Ok, I’ll think about your offer :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.