Wz, Melody, and Elf hat for trade here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Wz, Melody, and Elf hat for trade here!

This topic contains 32 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  kitkat3133 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

kitkat3133

Here is my want list. Vampiress, swirl, plumpy, swim, charm, elf shoes, lily, licorice, over the rainbow slide, cat costume, promo, priceless, hippos shoes. Open to offers.

iLoveJesus

I NEED MELODY BADLY! I’ve been looking for it ever since it came out!!! I offer elf shoes and promo, and anything else u might need thats not on ur list? I have hippo pants as well. PLMK if this is fair to you. I NEED MELODY!!!!!!!! :D

Kitkat, hey there friend! :) I still happen to have the Over the rainbow ride if your intrested. I’m kinda intrested in our melodies hat, but i wouldn’t trade my slide for it. I also have other PROMO items if you don’t like the slide, and i also have a Christmas tree hat, Frakenkinz cap, And Lion costume feet if you like that too. PLMKSNOL

dancer99

kit kat, i have charm dress elehanshorts, plumpy and i may have one other

Kitkat, hey there friend! (: I still happen to have the Over the rainbow ride PROMO if your intrested. I’m lightly intrested in your Melodie hat, but i’m not sure that i would trade the slide for that. I also have other PROMO items if u r intrested in that too. And i also have a Christmas tree hat, a Frakenkinz cap, and Lion costume feet if you’d like that also. PLMKSNOL

Icing in the cake gazebo and beetle bee helicopter :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.