Wz, Melody, and Elf hat for trade here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Wz, Melody, and Elf hat for trade here!

This topic contains 32 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  kitkat3133 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

kitkat3133

Here is my want list. Vampiress, swirl, plumpy, swim, charm, elf shoes, lily, licorice, over the rainbow slide, cat costume, promo, priceless, hippos shoes. Open to offers.

forest85

hey santa, how did that account work for you? Do you owe me anything?

imSanta

btw iLoveJesus is my other ganz world account I’m the same person lol

Ilovejesus, Woah! Dude! Thats a really big offer….. How much do you need melodie???

imSanta

Obviously I need it badly, lol :D and my offer wasnt THAT big, it was ummm elf shoes, promo, and any ONE item from this list: : hippo pants, priceless sombrero, scuba top, new super beds, and estore psi (new pet and birthstone). Do you have melody??

iLoveJesus

oh and in addition to the elf shoes and promo i also have the following to add for melody: hippo pants, priceless sombrero, scuba top, estore psi (new pet and birthstone), neo gothic, and loads of other stuff. PLMK i need melody :)

iLoveJesus

oh and in addition to the elf shoes and promo, I also have hippo pants, priceless sombrero, scuba top, new estore pet psi, estore birthstone psi, and loads of other stuff. PLMK i need melody badly :)

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.