Wz, Melody, and Elf hat for trade here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Wz, Melody, and Elf hat for trade here!

This topic contains 32 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  kitkat3133 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

kitkat3133

Here is my want list. Vampiress, swirl, plumpy, swim, charm, elf shoes, lily, licorice, over the rainbow slide, cat costume, promo, priceless, hippos shoes. Open to offers.

kitkat3133

FUDGEY: Hmm, I have peridot table and big bark tower. I can do both if you want to.

Kitkat, i can’t really make a list. Do you have any Slides, Promo, or E-STORE PSI? PLMKSNOL

kitkat3133

Wow, a lot of replies. Okay, so look for your user in caps. I’M SANTA: Great offer, what promo do you have? could you make a list and i can choose one? FUDGEY: yah i need rainbow slide, what did you need? APLINELEOPARD: sorry, i don’t need any of those promo. DANCER: i need plumpy, what do you need? _______ Okay, i think i got everyone. LMK if i missed someone.

That actully was a humongus offer. But i don’t have any right to butt in so i’m just gonna stop saying that it was a big offer. Kitkat, R U intrested in the Rainbow ride still?

forest85

hey kitkat, what do you need for the wz jeans? I don’t have priceless or promo so please don’t list any of that.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.