Wz, Melody, and Elf hat for trade here!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Wz, Melody, and Elf hat for trade here!

This topic contains 32 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  kitkat3133 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

kitkat3133

Here is my want list. Vampiress, swirl, plumpy, swim, charm, elf shoes, lily, licorice, over the rainbow slide, cat costume, promo, priceless, hippos shoes. Open to offers.

Kitkat, OMG you wouldn’t belive how many replies i sent on my forum! U posted…. It may take a very long time for them all to post. JSYK. ~Be the fudge

kitkat3133

Look for your username in caps. FOREST: sorry I traded wz. BECKY: well, I think your offer is really good. I would take your offer. LMK__ If I missed anyone let me know.

Becky71W

kitkat3133, I take it you decided to pass on my offer? To refresh your memory I offered Licorice Dress, Lily Dress and Charm Tiara for your Melody. I do have other Promo as well. PLMK, so I know not to bother you. I don’t like being a pest ; ) lol.

dogfish

Hey Becky, do you really need that, PLMK I have some also. I’ll take that trade if you agree, I love being a pest, LOL LMK bff, C

forest85

hey kitkat, what do you want for the wz jeans. I don’t have priceless or promo, so please don’t say that. please

kitkat3133

Now that newz is back up and running i am back on. List is still the same.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.