YET ANOTHER TRADING FORM BY: Louieabeast

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives YET ANOTHER TRADING FORM BY: Louieabeast

This topic contains 57 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

bamboo578

Louieabeast wrote on 2012-10-28 at 07:20 PM

The title says it all ;) I have plumpy, shuts, army, charm, safari hat, hula top, and the signature theme limo :b. By the way I\’ll be on this forum a lot ~Louie

what do you want for plumpy?

Louieabeast

Bamboo-I am looking for cat, swirl, scientist goggles, sailor cap thing (I don’t know the names of the sailor stuff :b), and umm… well I think that’s it :b

MEG-well I really am looking for scientist goggles

designergirl- awesome :D well your free to trade on here I really don’t care if people trade on here :b

cruisingal-hey :D sadly I don’t have any of those items what I offered is seriously all I have to trade and I don’t have any actual items except clothes to trade

~Louie

cruisingal

The title says it all ;) I have plumpy, shuts, army, charm, safari hat, hula top, and the signature theme limo :b. By the way I\’ll be on this forum a lot ~Louie

Hey there friend! Congrats on your new forum. I was wondering if you happen to have any of these items:

Zum rainbow rover
      Signature stately dining chairs
      Arctic Plane
      African wild dog PSI

Thanks, Cruisingal

Hi this is awesome and totally cool um pizza party perch for trade!

MEGMEGEST

Hi! I’m very sorry nobody has written yet. I want shuts because they are awesome. I have: Egyptian vase, lots of psi, and tons of rare clothes. Please tell me what you want. Friend me! I’m MEGMEGEST.

bamboo578

what do you want for plumpy?

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.