YET ANOTHER TRADING FORM BY: Louieabeast

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives YET ANOTHER TRADING FORM BY: Louieabeast

This topic contains 57 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  designergirl101 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

bamboo578

Louieabeast wrote on 2012-10-28 at 07:20 PM

The title says it all ;) I have plumpy, shuts, army, charm, safari hat, hula top, and the signature theme limo :b. By the way I\’ll be on this forum a lot ~Louie

what do you want for plumpy?

nutty_buddy

designergirl101 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 07:00 PM

Can anyone let me know if shuts and modern vampire belt for neo gothic dress and elegant victorian dress was a good trade? From what I can can tell I might have made a good trade but my gut feeling is telling me a made a huge mistake.

Designer

You might be better to ask chloe/dog fish but the shuts have super gone down in value because of the give away….The elegant victorian dress (one of my favs) and neo gothic dress, 2 deluxe pieces for 2 click to win prizes….I think it is a good trade….and, if you need another, I have extras on the belt (and shuts actually lol) just LMK if you need another belt :P

NB

Louieabeast

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-11-01 at 06:57 PM

Louie- I have the red full length hoodie.. And I can add something else if you want… Lmk
      nb- 3000 is fine, what’s your username? Mines FluffySilly713
      and it’s fine if you want to do less than 3000
      ~~cassie

We can just do the dirt for hoodie you don’t need to add :3 u can send if u want cuz I am having a crazy week so far I’ll send the shirt when I get back on later ~Louie

Can anyone let me know if shuts and modern vampire belt for neo gothic dress and elegant victorian dress was a good trade? From what I can can tell I might have made a good trade but my gut feeling is telling me a made a huge mistake.

Louie- I have the red full length hoodie.. And I can add something else if you want… Lmk

nb- 3000 is fine, what’s your username? Mines FluffySilly713
      and it’s fine if you want to do less than 3000

~~cassie

nutty_buddy

mislev wrote on 2012-11-01 at 06:47 PM

nutty_buddy wrote on 2012-10-30 at 11:29 PM

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-10-30 at 08:26 PM
      errmygosh hey loue!! i love this forum’s name!
      anyways…. i’m getting full b&w cat costume soon!!! lol
      here’s my little list:
      hula hat and skirt
      nefertiti headdress and dress/robe
      rockstar boots, sunglasses, jeans, jacket
      pink bunny ears
      that’s all i have now.. lol
      elephant costume pants
      well lmk!!
      ~~cassie

Fluffy
      I have a friend who doesn’t really post much but she really wants the neferettie headdress and robe…..what would you like for that??? PLMK!!!!!
      NB

nutty….it took me a little while to find what u were trying to get from fluffy for a friend i have any extra hula top i can give u for fluffy if she is still interested in that…..PLMK and i will send out to u right away….
      mislev

mislev

You’re so nice :) I will see what fluffy says and if she does prefer the top over points, I will let you know :) Thank you so very much!! :) How have you been feeling lately? Want to meet in webkinz world clubhouse sometime? LMK :P

NB

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.