Your Dream Design! ~WolfWarrior

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Your Dream Design! ~WolfWarrior

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Stealthstorm 11 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

WolfWarrior

<p>Hi everybody! I will make your dream design for your room come true! Just tell me: the size, the budget, the main colors of the room, the theme, your pets gender and personality, the type of room, and anything else I need to know. I will reply ASAP and if you need a redo then I would be glad to redo your room as many times as you want! Thank you for coming! ~WolfWarrior
    </p>

WolfWarrior wrote on 2012-11-26 at 12:19 PM

Hi everybody! I will make your dream design for your room come true! Just tell me: the size, the budget, the main colors of the room, the theme, your pets gender and personality, the type of room, and anything else I need to know. I will reply ASAP and if you need a redo then I would be glad to redo your room as many times as you want! Thank you for coming! ~WolfWarrior

Size: Medium
      Budget: 3000
      Colors: bright, colorful, no specific colors though
      Pets: All pets!
      Type of room: Music room
      I have the Electric Keyboard from the SPREE! Mall and the Hopping Bunny drumset, so please use those.

~mackenzie~

WolfWarrior

lilimoonlight wrote on 2012-11-26 at 09:33 PM

Hi everybody! I will make your dream design for your room come true! Just tell me: the size, the budget, the main colors of the room, the theme, your pets gender and personality, the type of room, and anything else I need to know. I will reply ASAP and if you need a redo then I would be glad to redo your room as many times as you want! Thank you for coming! ~WolfWarrior

Size: Large
      Budget: doesn’t matter
      main colors: any
      theme: hangout
      personality: girly, pop star, you know stuff like that
      Thanks!
      ~~Lili~~

Hi! Ur room will b done soon I’m just not on WW rite now but wen I get on ill do ur outfit! Thx!

~Goldenwind❄

WolfWarrior

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-26 at 10:26 PM

Can I work here? I even have my own design forum of my own!

Cool! Sure! Just take this test:
      Size: large
      Budget: 2500
      Pets gender: girl
      Pets personality: funny, outgoing, crazy
      Theme: café
      Main colors: brown, yellow, orange and black
      Type of room: calming
      Other: the type of pet is a cocker spaniel and please put at least won bed.

Thank u 4 taking this!

~Goldenwind❄

Can I work here? I even have my own design forum of my own!

Size: Large
      Budget: doesn’t matter
      main colors: any
      theme: hangout
      personality: girly, pop star, you know stuff like that

Thanks!

~~Lili~~

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.