Your PERFECT pet Webkinz!

Home Forums Pets – Archives Your PERFECT pet Webkinz!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  butterkinz101 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

amby03

Tell me your gender, personality, fav. color and I’ll find out a PERFECT Webkinz pet for you! (Please do not include your age on the internet!)

Stealthstorm

Hello! I am a girl. :D My personality is funny, hyper, kind, nice, love to laugh, smart, outgoing, popular, and very organized! And my favorite color is blue! I love like, ocean blue, sky blue, any of the semi-dark to lighter blues. :D Thanks!

My favorite color is pink,I’m a girl,I’m also told that I’m nice, kind and a good friend.I love to play with my friends,dance, read a good book and day dream! I hope you can tell me what pet I am!

8chicken2

I’m a girl. I am crazy and hyper. My fave colors r black, blue and green.

amby03

@8chicken2 a black lab would be perfect for you! Black labs are cute fun and hyper! They LOVE the water and soul luv you!

8chicken2

Thanks! I like the water, too! (and me luv puppies!)

rockingbox

Im a girl. I love to laugh and have fun! My fav color is lime green. Can u find the perfect pet for me?

amby03

I think a gem puppy would be perfect for you! Their green, AWESOME, and love to laugh and have fun! Thx for coming!

abislu1

Im fine! I just wanted to know which Webkinz I was most like! >^-^<

amby03

Ok! Well thx for coming! And tell ur friendz! LOL

The forum ‘Pets – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.